Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

seriously- what is wrong with people?!?

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
setting little kitties on fire!?!? so sad.

Woman Finds Two Kittens Badly Burned on Detroit's East Side

Summary of the story for those who wish to not read: a neighbor feeds local strays. woke up to feed kitties, but saw kids standing around burning a kitten. they ran off when they saw her, she rescued 6 kittens, of of which were burned. she identified 1 for sure dead.

local shelters say black cats being burned near halloween happens A LOT. sad.

Last edited:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I hope these people (if you can call them that-more like monsters to me) get what's comming to them:Angry: :Angry::Angry:

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
funny Christina, ive had people comment on my FB saying the same thing.
Yes, children did this. and that's exactly the problem... in Detroit the majority of the parents are careless and don't pay attention to their children!! It's so sad. which is in itself why we have one of the highest crime rates, murder rates, and now tv shows about killing people and dirty cops- go figure. just a day in the life of.

Pyramid

Lairian
:Cry: How, why, .... Oh my gosh there are no words. My blood literally boils when I hear stuff like this!!!

public caining for those rotten children:Angry:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I just don't understand :Angry:

I understand. Those kids need to have the snot beaten out of them. But just wait until they're grown up and on trial for raping and/or torturing a human. Their parents will be on tv boo-hooing about how their children have always been good and they can't understand how something like this could happen to them.

KieNoel

Lairian
It wouldn't let me follow the link... Said "page not found". But this is TRULY AWFUL!!! This is how serial killers start out: harming animals, killing animals. I'm a firm believer that there should be harsher penalties for animal abuse. They're poor innocent animals who only want love & to be loved! Sounds like some parents need to discipline their kids!!

Franksmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Here in Florida we have very good animal abuse laws. If you hit your dog and someone sees you, you will get arrested. There was a guy to buried 6 Rottie pups, his neighbor saw him and call the cops. He got 6 years in jail, it should be like that all over. Animals can defend themselves, so someone has to

KitCatty

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
There was a puppy in my area that was burned by two kids :( very sad but the pup is recovering :)

They got 2 years in jail I think....

flying sphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
The parents need to be put in jail along with thier kids . They raised these monsters .
Maybe if the parents are jailed more parents would take more intrest in there kids lives.

Callmemrsbill

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:Furious:that just makes me sick. We had someone here shoot a cat in the head with a BB gun. The cat is alive, but will need surgery. I don't understand how people , especially children, can do this. :Furious:

Back