Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Share Social Media Videos

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Sphynxlair offers many neat features. We just wanted to share that you can easily share your social media pictures and videos right here on Sphynxlair (most sites) - just add copy/ paste the URL into a thread, easy as that! Here are just a few examples below, many more are available:

Youtube:

Facebook:

Vimeo:

Instagram:

Vine:

Twitter - post a tweet:

Last edited:

zoinks

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Is there a way to post instagram videos?

I remember last time I tried it just showed up with the thumbnail picture and you had to click-through to instagram to view it:

oh nevermind looks like it works.. great :) :)

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Is there a way to post instagram videos?

I remember last time I tried it just showed up with the thumbnail picture and you had to click-through to instagram to view it:

oh nevermind looks like it works.. great :) :)

Yeah, I just updated a bunch of the social networks BBcode so you can put pretty much all the most popular ones in a post with ease. :)

JSal

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@admin is it only possible to share videos via url or social media? I was trying to upload a video from my phone (.mov) and it didn’t work.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry I missed this, you can use Youtube, Facebook and Instagram videos here on the site, just paste the link in the post. @JSal, you can upload videos now from your cell phone like .mov video files once you reach V.I.P or Gold Lairian status, you are 3/4 of the way being a Senior Lairian! A few more posts, threads and likes will get you there quicker! Interaction is key to move up in status! ;)

Back