Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

She is the tiniest & eats the most!!

Embracing-Joyx4

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
4.5 lbs that's all she is and she eats her wet food/ her kibble and everyone else's food and then at 12 midnite when my hubby goes to bed she runs up the stairs purring because she get a little of the same kibble she gets to eat all day long anyways in her bowl at night to graze on. She is locked in with us at night, but I don't know what the big deal is she eats that food all day?:D Does anyone else's cat do that?

1sphynxlover

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I've have to put kibble on the catio so they have something to nibble on. When they come in they go to the food bowl and act like they are starving. Have to hide treats because they tear open the bag and help themselves. Pinky will also knock the dog treats down so Fuzzy can get into them.

mrs.meowalot

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
They're always acting like their starving, yesterday I was a little bit later with their dinner and was a little bit slow in making it and thats when Ace learned to open the kitchen doors.. We now have a big problem xD

Embracing-Joyx4

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yes my little Anastasia has the biggest appetite and I can't believe how much food she can consume she out eats my 13lb fur and he is VERY GREEDY! She eats from everones dish LOL. Yes I learned the hard way about securing treats. Finally I took a old decorative candel jar put it in the dishwasher a few times on sanatize and now all treats are secure with a air tight lid plus its pretty enough to keep out. Apollo is the greediest treat stealer if your not fast he will take it from your mouth as you try to eat it as one kitty discovered last night :( LOL

ElvirasMum

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Morticia is the tiniest and also eats the most. Olivia's food, Elvira and Morticia's food, the dogs food, people food...doesn't matter if someone has it, she has to have it, too. She eats cereal and oatmeal. She's rather fond of honey comb. If you don't give one of the dry ones to her, she'll plunk her head into your bowl and come out with one in her mouth. sigh.

Calicocious

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Samara is the same way. She is almost a half pound lighter than Phiona but she gets a half serving more of food three times a day. She is the first to finish and I have to play keep away with the other cats dishes or she will snarf all of it!

Back