Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

She needs a home!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
There was an ad on my local craigslist for a female sphynx that needs a home due to be bullied. She says she is on the thin side because the other cat doesnt let her eat. I am local enough to get her for someone if they want her. She is asking $250 for her. Please let me know before someone else gets her!

Attachments

• IMG_0152.jpg
    IMG_0152.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0157.jpg
    IMG_0157.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 60

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Dude, that is one good looking kitty. I'd snatch her up in a heartbeat if I could.

I'm really starting to think that Butterball would get along great with another kitty great. He gets along fine with chihuahuas and he doesn't get mad when I play with him. And he loves to play and I'm sure another kitty would give him a fun playmate.

Last edited:

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Dude, that is one good looking kitty. I'd snatch her up in a heartbeat if I could.

I'm really starting to think that Butterball would get along great with another kitty great. He gets along fine with chihuahuas and he doesn't get mad when I play with him. And he loves to play and I'm sure another kitty would give him a fun playmate.

I cant wait till the day you do get another!:LOL: How did the job interview go?

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I cant wait till the day you do get another!:LOL: How did the job interview go?

Eh, not so good. I worked at hotels.com for eight years and the owner sold it and the company went downhill. By the way, hotels.com and Expedia are the same now. Anyway, I don't know why the owner would want to start up another hotel consolidator company, but he did. So I figured it was perfect for me. I went up there and saw some old friends and was really happy. An old colleague interviewed me and it seems they are being really selective on who they're hiring. Only 30 or so employees right now. So I haven't heard back. When the company starts taking off, and I'm sure it will, they might not be as picky. My colleague told me he was flooded with resumes of old hotels.com people. Best years of my life were working there. I went to Mardi Gras in New Orleans, Cancun, Austin and Ft. Lauderdale, to name a few and didn't spend a dime on hotels.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Eh, not so good. I worked at hotels.com for eight years and the owner sold it and the company went downhill. By the way, hotels.com and Expedia are the same now. Anyway, I don't know why the owner would want to start up another hotel consolidator company, but he did. So I figured it was perfect for me. I went up there and saw some old friends and was really happy. An old colleague interviewed me and it seems they are being really selective on who they're hiring. Only 30 or so employees right now. So I haven't heard back. When the company starts taking off, and I'm sure it will, they might not be as picky. My colleague told me he was flooded with resumes of old hotels.com people. Best years of my life were working there. I went to Mardi Gras in New Orleans, Cancun, Austin and Ft. Lauderdale, to name a few and didn't spend a dime on hotels.

Wow! Thats cool! What did you do for them? I hope they give you a job soon! You need another baby!:ThumbsUp:

apcolleen

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I saw an ad for her somewhere else, but i cant afford her right now. Im in jax and tampa is an easy drive.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Well I guess She went to a home yesterday. She went to a vet. So should be good! She does have a f2 Bengal though if someone is interested. $200!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back