Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

She stole my heart...and my sandwich

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Well lets see, My sphynx "Sanura" came to me from a breeder about three hours away from me and after saving all the money i could, i finally got to bring her home, while my husband and kids could not stomach to touch her because they thought she was "icky feeling" and said she looked like a gremlin, i fell in love with her. Her first day home she hid under my bed and when lunch time rolled around i made everyone sandwiches and if i remember correctly they were ham and cheese sandwiches so we sat down to eat and the next thing i knew i had a sphynx on my lap and i was sharing my sandwich, Sanura has an unbelievable nose and can smell cheese from anywhere in my seven bedroom house. We love Sanura and she now is not only our pet but a part of our family, lets just say there is no one quite like Sanura, she is one in a million.

Brooke

Banned
Well lets see, My sphynx "Sanura" came to me from a breeder about three hours away from me and after saving all the money i could, i finally got to bring her home, while my husband and kids could not stomach to touch her because they thought she was "icky feeling" and said she looked like a gremlin, i fell in love with her. Her first day home she hid under my bed and when lunch time rolled around i made everyone sandwiches and if i remember correctly they were ham and cheese sandwiches so we sat down to eat and the next thing i knew i had a sphynx on my lap and i was sharing my sandwich, Sanura has an unbelievable nose and can smell cheese from anywhere in my seven bedroom house. We love Sanura and she now is not only our pet but a part of our family, lets just say there is no one quite like Sanura, she is one in a million.

Welcome to the forum, Lovinsphynx! What a cute story. Looking forward to hearing more stories about Sanura!!

My boy Walter is also quite the food thief. Look at the attached photo and see what happened recently to a slice of pizza I left unattended for 2 seconds...notice the cheese and pepperoni are already missing! :LOL:

Attachments

• PizzaThief.jpg
    PizzaThief.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 29

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the site!!!!
I would love to see pictures of her.
My brother in law was scared to touch my Cleo.
How long have you had your sphynx?
I got mine in December and will b gettting another sphynx.
They seem to love foods no other cats will touch.
Cleo even likes vegies.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Sphynx Lair Lovinsphynx,
we all look forward to some pics! Great story!:Laugh:

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome! It's funny because Meecho isn't much of a food stealer because I don't eat healthy enough for her :LOL: but I still let her smell my food and I was shocked the other day when she was smelling my sandwich she grabbed the meat inside of it and took off! It was so fast and unexpected I just sat there with an empty sandwich and dumb look on my face :Dizzy:

Moonstone

Lairian
Hihihi...too much funny !
We are obliged to pay attention to our plates too...some are so "gourmands" (gourmet ?)

Welcom here ! Awaiting pics of your sphynx beauty !:ThumbsUp:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Leo is also A food theif and if we don't share with him he helps himself, I give him his own spot at the table (I know very bad) but if we have company I have to put him in another room because if not people would thing I was cookoo:Laugh:

Brooke

Banned
I just got finished eating my first meal at home since I brought the new kitty, Helen, home.

Guess what? She's a begger too. So, I was trying to eat and I had both of them climbing all over me trying to steal my chicken. I thought Walter was bad, but I don't know if I can fight them both off! When they become better friends they'll probably try to tag team me!! I'm going to have to start eating in my bedroom with the door closed. :Dizzy:

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:BigSmile: Great to meet all of you I do believe that there is a video posted on here under videos of my Sanura and my lovebird Houdini, I think it's labeled sphynx vs bird, that's my little movie star hahaha i will put more pictures up soon!

Brooke

Banned
:BigSmile: Great to meet all of you I do believe that there is a video posted on here under videos of my Sanura and my lovebird Houdini, I think it's labeled sphynx vs bird, that's my little movie star hahaha i will put more pictures up soon!

HAHA!! How funny! Yeah, we got a kick out of that video! :LOL:

Back