Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

She's here!

I brought my new fur(less) baby home this weekend! She came Friday night and has settled in quite well! She has a bit of a URI from travelling (vet has seen her) but lungs sound clear and she's eating/peeing/pooping like a champ. Will keep a close eye on her for sure.

She's the cuddliest, sweetest kitten I've ever met. When I woke up she had snuggled her way under the covers with me. My heart has been completely stolen!

She was a dirty little gremlin today so she did get her first bath since being home. It went okay :ROFLMAO: I'm sure we'll get better as we go, haha. I'm just very happy she snuggled with me right away after so I seem to have been forgiven at the very least.

She really is entering my life at the perfect time, I'm already so grateful for her little loving kitty personality :love:

Meet Luna!
IMG_20180709_181301.jpg

Monica

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Beautiful Luna!!! Welcome home!

L-Lysine powder seems to be the go-to for many Lairians. It can help you kitty get back to 100%, and ward off future URIs. We sprinkle 250 mg on Kenzo's wet food every morning since we got him 6 weeks ago. He's been happy and healthy with no issues. Congrats! Your baby is adorable.

Bailey21

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Congratulations and welcome to officially being owned by a sphynx! :) Luna is a stunning girl! I feel as if bath days definitely get easier as you get into a groove of things. Keep us updated :shame:

@Monica thanks for the excellent suggestion! I did get some l-lysine from the breeder so I have been continuing that with her. And Kenzo is so handsome!
@TheZu Thanks so much!
@Toa and Ross thank you! Hopefully the next bath is a little better haha
@admin I sure like to think so, thanks!
@Catzzzmeow how true is that! I couldn't be happier about it
@Bailey21 haha let's hope! It wasn't awful, but it could be better. Will do!

Thanks so much for the comments! I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions down the line, I'm so grateful for this little community!

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
CONGRATULATIONS! Luna is absolutely adorable. She has the cutest nose.

Isn't it wonderful to be loved so unconditionally, and at that moment you are utterly owned. For myself, more than any other animal companion, the love I have for my Sphynx is beyond anything and absolutely wonderful.

Enjoy. And post more pictures :)

@Xandria absolutely! She just wants to snuggle all of the time and always wants to be with me, she just melts my heart!
She can be tough to get pictures of, she just wants to play with my phone hahaha, but no worries, I'm sure I'll have lots to post soon enough!

Arke

Lairian
Hey, I thought I recognised that sweet face - we follow each other on insta! Luna is such a gorgeous girl, my heart can't take it. Congratulations!