Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

She's Home!

MyJezebel

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I picked up Jezebel last night from the vet. Her spay went well and she was so happy to be home - the purring, nudges and snuggling were non stop. Thank you all so much for your guidance and advice before her surgery. I opted for the pre-op blood work and the IV fluids during surgery. The vet used propofol as the anesthetic and Buprenex for pain management. The girls at the office spoiled her rotten and gave her lots of attention and love while she was there. She also had a heated bed and blankets to sleep with, so she was nice and cozy. I just spoke with my breeder and faxed her over the spay certificate so I will be getting Jezebel's paperwork mailed to me shortly. I also happened to ask if there were any new litters in the works and she told me that one of the Dams is pregnant now so babies should be available for the spring. I've been thinking about getting Jezebel a naked companion, so this might work out well in terms of timing and finances. We'll see.....

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Glad to hear all went well! You are a great sphynx mom doing your research to make sure she was safe:BigSmile: You sound like me a month ago- I wanted a companion for Nudie. Now Skinderella is coming this friday:BigSmile: Good luck and keep us posted...

MyJezebel

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks for the responses guys. Not sure if I'd get a boy or a girl next time around. I suppose it would all depend on who I fell in love with. I hope it's in the cards for me to get one more sphynx. I guess I'll just have to wait and see if the stars align.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So glad Jezebel did well during the surgery and is home. A companion for her would be great!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

I am glad everything went well.
I would get another sphynx.
Cleo was my only sphyn for awhile and then I got Wrinkles and they are best friends.
I also have a boy that beats my girls up.

Back