Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

She's not your ordinary house cat

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
So i was trying to sleep last night and I turned off the lights and was getting comfy, and then i hear this mewing and i know it's her, she hops up on the side of the bed and curls up right beside me. I'm thinking ok I can live with this but then i guess it isn't good enough for her and she moves to my chest and is practically laying on my face, to make it worse, she starts kissing me on my mouth, nose, and cheeks and i try to move my head away and she uses her paws like hands and holds my face still. I thought about making her get off the bed but i didn't, and now i have brush burn on my cheeks *sigh* I guess love hurts huh?

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
That is sooooo cute. Nothing will stop a cat who wants some lovin either that or she felt mommy was really in need of some cleaning :BigSmile:

Brooke

Banned
So i was trying to sleep last night and I turned off the lights and was getting comfy, and then i hear this mewing and i know it's her, she hops up on the side of the bed and curls up right beside me. I'm thinking ok I can live with this but then i guess it isn't good enough for her and she moves to my chest and is practically laying on my face, to make it worse, she starts kissing me on my mouth, nose, and cheeks and i try to move my head away and she uses her paws like hands and holds my face still. I thought about making her get off the bed but i didn't, and now i have brush burn on my cheeks *sigh* I guess love hurts huh?

HAHAHA!! Love hurts!! :LOL: Helen won't stop licking me either. Any part of exposed skin, and she will lick it for hours. I'm going to have to wear long pants, gloves, a coat and a ski mask to bed. I, too, have red spots on my arms from her tongue!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
yeah,
Leo kisses my mouth and ever so gently exposes his teeth and grazes my lips with them!:Dizzy:

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Glad to know that i'm not the only one who experiences the love of the sphynx lol. I've often thought of going up to her when she was sleeping and licking her to death but i've thought better of it, plus she would probably like it :Laugh:

Back