Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Show us your ink

Ella_B

Lairian
I'm in the process of designing (or trying to) my next tattoo (no, it's not a portrait of Berlin, haha), and I know I'm not the only inked one here :ThumbsUp:. Anyone care to show off their tattoos? I'll post some photos of mine as soon as I can find one or two that do them justice.

Gullivers Keeper

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
My right foot (lucky rabbits food :LOL:), you can see most of my arm, and the seahorse in on that arm on the inside of my... There's more but I don't have pics... Man this makes me want to go get tattooed :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Attachments

• send8.jpg
    send8.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 51
  • miami.jpg
    miami.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0457.jpg
    IMG_0457.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 50

gothicmist

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
P5030580.jpg

P5101125.jpg

P5100601.jpg

tattoo-1.jpg

P8200048.jpg

I also have a sparrow on my ribcage and a small butterfly on my other leg. I have plans and ideas for alot more :)

Ella_B

Lairian
Woohoo, placement twins! This is my dead birdie, Chad (right foot) and my pea****, Disco Derrick (right arm). Don't have photos of the others.

Attachments

• foot.jpg
    foot.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 38147_10150224181515436_447590930435_13711564_1422592_n.jpg
    38147_10150224181515436_447590930435_13711564_1422592_n.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 42

danimcd

Lairian
My right foot (lucky rabbits food :LOL:), you can see most of my arm, and the seahorse in on that arm on the inside of my... There's more but I don't have pics... Man this makes me want to go get tattooed :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

i love your tats!!! and your's too ella!!! i'll post mine when i can figure out how to...
i have my star sign (leo), very basic, on the top of my foot and i want to jazz it up with a "space" theme all around it.
i also i have the H.C. Anderson mermaid on my right upper shoulder! got it in denmark last year! my whole life i wanted it becasue my grandpa had the same one done in in denmark too in 1959!!! now we match!!! lol

Gizzymom

Banned
I only have pics of my most recent one. I also have piglet (from Winnie the Pooh) and an anklet on flowers on my right ankle, a spider on my right hip, 2 fish in a circle on my back (pisces sign) and Gizzy's paw prints on my left wrist.

Here is my new one on my left shoulder:

27869_427276006182_716941182_6195244_1825686_n.jpg 27869_427276021182_716941182_6195245_641723_n.jpg 27869_427276056182_716941182_6195246_3016621_n.jpg27869_427276081182_716941182_6195247_4988614_n.jpg

Still in the planning stages for #6... :Laugh:

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Oh, I'm not a butterfly person- but that one is gorgeous on your arm!

I don't have the pics of it on my arm, but here is the way people recognize me at the cat shows... I commissioned an artist to draw this for me- and I love it.

Attachments

• BitesizeSVSphynx.jpg
    BitesizeSVSphynx.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 18

Gullivers Keeper

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I only have pics of my most recent one. I also have piglet (from Winnie the Pooh) and an anklet on flowers on my right ankle, a spider on my right hip, 2 fish in a circle on my back (pisces sign) and Gizzy's paw prints on my left wrist.

Here is my new one on my left shoulder:

View attachment 2420 View attachment 2421 View attachment 2422View attachment 2423

I have a butterfly on my right shoulder too :) and here's another close up of my arm, I'm in the process of getting some stuff on my back removed so I can get a back piece :Smile:

Attachments

• IMG_02051.jpg
    IMG_02051.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 24
  • butterflytattoo.jpg
    butterflytattoo.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 25

LucyFurrr

Lairian
I guess this means I have to take pictures of my tats! :Woo: I`ll get on that... lol... Hubby will have to help me when he gets home!

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
great thread!!

I have 2 currently, but plan to get a 3 soon. I have a cartoonish elephant on my right shoulder blade. although not a huge fan and am considering getting something done over it.. it was a "woo hoo i'm 18 lets get a tat" up at college lol
my 2nd is one i like a lot, but also need to be redone :( but hurt so bad i keep putting it off LOL
my 3rd will be of Bronxe. I'm thinking his paw prints on my left collarbone area. (where his paw lay most often while we snuggle)... although i may have a silhouette of him tattoo over my elephant- not really sure just yet. i love the paw idea, so i'm pretty sure i'll go that route.

And because i love this thread so much... i'll post John's recent tattoo. it's a portrait of our Bulldog, Valerie.

(please forgive the poor photo quality)

Attachments

• more puppies 008.jpg
    more puppies 008.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 15
  • tattooed Valerie.jpg
    tattooed Valerie.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 20

TotenEngel

Banned
I have too many to bore you all to death with pics of them all so here's the biggest ones!!

I went to Evian to get tattooed by a french artist called Noon whose style I love, he did my cheshire cat and mad hatter there, then when he came over to the UK couple of years ago he did me a matchstick mouse and cat behind my ears :)

I also have 4 pawprints on my arm for each one of my heart cats, my name on my right wrist, a tribal armband on that arm, tribal work at the base of my spine, a black rose on my left arm (first one!!) This on my left wrist

ummmm.... chinese symbol for tiger on my right shoulder with tiger stripes, an ankh with a pentagram in the top loop on my left shoulder, the Hedwig face on my left ankle (if anyone knows what I mean I will be impressed!) and some role play symbols to do with were cats on my right ankle.. think that is all for now lol

I have planned an angel and devil cat on my feet and a zombie fairy on my left arm!!!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I have too many to bore you all to death with pics of them all so here's the biggest ones!!

I went to Evian to get tattooed by a french artist called Noon whose style I love, he did my cheshire cat and mad hatter there, then when he came over to the UK couple of years ago he did me a matchstick mouse and cat behind my ears :)

I also have 4 pawprints on my arm for each one of my heart cats, my name on my right wrist, a tribal armband on that arm, tribal work at the base of my spine, a black rose on my left arm (first one!!) This on my left wrist

ummmm.... chinese symbol for tiger on my right shoulder with tiger stripes, an ankh with a pentagram in the top loop on my left shoulder, the Hedwig face on my left ankle (if anyone knows what I mean I will be impressed!) and some role play symbols to do with were cats on my right ankle.. think that is all for now lol

I have planned an angel and devil cat on my feet and a zombie fairy on my left arm!!!

I like the "stick kitty".:ThumbsUp:

Gullivers Keeper

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian

and the angry inch!!!

Ella_B

Lairian
Aside from my arm and foot, I also have a paisly design down my left side from armpit to thigh, but needless to say the only photos I have of that one show more skin than our kitties do - and I don't want to offend anyone's delicate sensibilities. :Woo: I also have a little star on my hip, but that's going to get covered up pretty soon.

I love everyone's tattoos. We're a pretty colourful lot.

I love the paw prints! I have Alices paw prints on my left shoulder! :BigSmile:

Morticia

Lairian
Nice ink guys!

This is me and my ink... sorry about the poses but this was for Skin Deep magazine (I'm also a model) :Cool::Wink::LOL:

I also have my entire back covered in realistic angel wings but I can't find any good picture to post.

My right arm is my favorite, a Maneki Neko, japanese lucky cat in memory of my 17 year old furry black cat who past away 2 years ago

I'm planing on have more but now I'm broke haha :LOL:

IMG_2315.jpg

IMG_1954.jpg

IMG_2229.jpg

Back