Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sick

Treespirit

Lairian
Aw, feel better soon. To my understanding colds are not transferable to our dogs or cats. Perhaps Miss Maggie is suffering from allergies? Spring is around the corner. Though I'm not sure if cats can suffer from pollen allergies. :Question: Maybe it is dust, as was mentioned before. Have you been spring cleaning & stirring up the dust? ^_^

Pbinky

Banned
I'm almost positive that you cannot give your cold to your kitty. I just got over 2 weeks of the nastiest virus ever and my boys were constantly at my side. They were with me in bed, on the couch, everywhere. They are just fine.... poor mummy had it rough though:ThumbsDown:

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
hope you're feeling better and Maggie's stopped sneezing...I have a sinus and chest infection so i sympathise with your poorlies!

X

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Get well everyone!

The other night Stella sneezed more than 10 times (not in a row, but throughout the night) and I freaked out (figures). The following morning she sneezed once. Her eyes were not and are still not watery nor did I see any snot. Still no snot. I have not witnessed her sneeze since. Must have been an irritation or are URIs strange like that?

Back