Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

sigg!!!

Annelies

Lairian
I can make such things in photoshop. I alsow can make it from a drown portrait of your cat. I draw in graphite. So just let me know.

susi794

Staff member
I can make such things in photoshop. I alsow can make it from a drown portrait of your cat. I draw in graphite. So just let me know.

How much do you charge to draw a portrait of a cat? Do you have any examples you can post?

Annelies

Lairian
How much do you charge to draw a portrait of a cat? Do you have any examples you can post?

Depends on time. Most of the work is in euro's 40. I have some examples of human portraits. At the moment I am drawing smeagol, I wil post it when he's ready. But here is an ex. of a human portrait:

Opa-en-kleinzoon-klaar-web.jpg

susi794

Staff member
I didn't resize it--just uploaded what you sent me and this is how it came out. But thanks a million.

apcolleen

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
i love paint! people are really surprised at what i can do in it. i know jack about photoshop lol

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I wish I had photoshop but I dont have it on my computer for some reason, first one I've ever bought that it didnt come with it. hmmm

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I wish I had photoshop but I dont have it on my computer for some reason, first one I've ever bought that it didnt come with it. hmmm

Shhh. If you know where to look you can download it free. I didn't say that.

The learning curve on photoshop is crazy. I've probably piddled with it for a total of 30 hours and it still confuses the heck out of me.

susi794

Staff member

The learning curve on photoshop is crazy. I've probably piddled with it for a total of 30 hours and it still confuses the heck out of me.

Whisper it in my ear, please...:Wink:

ckutkuhn7

Banned

oooo I didn't think of that!! Like DUH!!!:Woo:

I'll work on that!

I know how to use photoshop but its just not on this PC I bought in Jan. Not sure why, I've never bought one that it didn't come with but thats ok. I'll go swipe me something off the net. haha

Annelies

Lairian
there's in Europe an magazine called photoshop creative, it is an excelent way to discover photoshop. Maybe it's also avaleble in the us? The magazine is from he uk.

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My boyfriend buys that magazine...it's really good. He uses photoshop CS3 at the moment as we can't afford CS4 but the things you can do are amazing...and sometimes slightly scary! He always does horrible things to me in pictures! :LOL:

You can download tutorials off of the net for how to achieve different effects etc too.

X

Back