Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Signed, sealed and yet to be delivered

GMPLAX23

Lairian
Hi everyone! Thanks to you all and the information in this community, I decided to get my very own Sphynx kitten! I'm so happy! He should be coming to my home in October.
I really love my breeder. She is knowledgeable, friendly and so passionate about these cats. She is also very attentive to me by sending pictures and stories of my kitten. Check out how cute he is! I haven't decided a name but suggestions are great!
I am so busy getting ready for him!

Attachments

Yoda mom

Staff member
@GMPLAX23 , so excited for you ! Welcome to the lair family !
Very happy you have such an amazing breeder :)
Keep us updated with pics
He is such a cutie!

Jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch
I am sure you are having so much fun shopping for gotcha day!
You will wake up in the middle of the night thinking of names :)
Be sure to write them down and share with us

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Oh how exciting!!!! Glad to hear your breeder is sharing pics with you. Cant wait to hear when your gotcha day is.

Patti

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @GMPLAX23 and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! What a cutie you have there! Please enjoy our wonderful sphynx community! :)

Angela Collins

Lairian
So cute!! I am getting my first Sphynx in Octiber too for my birthday!! I'm so excited!
Hi everyone! Thanks to you all and the information in this community, I decided to get my very own Sphynx kitten! I'm so happy! He should be coming to my home in October.
I really love my breeder. She is knowledgeable, friendly and so passionate about these cats. She is also very attentive to me by sending pictures and stories of my kitten. Check out how cute he is! I haven't decided a name but suggestions are great!
I am so busy getting ready for him!

Jinxy

Lairian
OMG he is adorable!!! Good luck!! They are so much fun!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Congratulations with your soon to be new addition. What a cutie!