Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Siiris domain

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Siiri is getting settled more every day. She's discovered the high platforms and dares to go there. We have some really big windows that we've put insect nets in and she loves sitting there and checking out the neighbourhood. She's also a food thief, but then again, what sphynx isn't??

123.jpg
1234.jpg
IMG_20180706_121641.jpg
IMG_20180706_223322.jpg
IMG_20180706_223604.jpg

Toa and Ross

Staff member
What a little dare devil she is, sittibg up so high. And even trying to steal the breakfast!
So love how she's sitting in front of the window:)

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a little dare devil she is, sittibg up so high. And even trying to steal the breakfast!
So love how she's sitting in front of the window:)

Had to help her the first few times, she got up there but was to chicken to get down on her own. A few treats later she was flying up and down all by herself!

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
What a great little lady, Siiri is! Love her perches. I laughed at her attempt to dominate the cheese croissant! mmmn yummy.

We let them get away with anything!!

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a great little lady, Siiri is! Love her perches. I laughed at her attempt to dominate the cheese croissant! mmmn yummy.

We let them get away with anything!!

It's scary what they can get away with...

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@Zab -- Hubby is way more lenient than I am. I am a bit of a strict Mom when it comes to food. But Hubby sneaks them lactose free cheese or ice cream and I just sit there and stare. LOL. Not that anyone listens to me at all. At least it's lactose free. LOL

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Zab -- Hubby is way more lenient than I am. I am a bit of a strict Mom when it comes to food. But Hubby sneaks them lactose free cheese or ice cream and I just sit there and stare. LOL. Not that anyone listens to me at all. At least it's lactose free. LOL

I know, we're also a lactose free home so there's that at least.... but I see my hubby picking up Siiri to the table so she can lick the icecream bowl he just finished....

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I agree with @Zab -- no husband needed. They can be more work than Sphynx. LOL LOL And you already have 3 of those.

When I caught Hubby giving a little of his ice cream or cheese to the cats I was a bit terse until he told me that cats shouldn't have dairy unless it's lactose free, as it's the lactose that they cannot digest. So yeah, I'm a little more lenient, but still twitch. ha ha.

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It's funny how this thread turned from Siiris domain to husband or no husband and ice cream... but that's what I love about you guys! :ROFLMAO:

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Zab please keep Siiri inside, close the curtains, lock the door and throw away the key....that girl is way too beautiful. Every boy and girl in town will be after her:).

Love the way she's posing! That tail of her. And those ice blue eyes...wow.

And I said it yesterday and you said "no" but I say it again: you both look glamourous like Hollywood stars!

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Zab please keep Siiri inside, close the curtains, lock the door and throw away the key....that girl is way too beautiful. Every boy and girl in town will be after her:).

Love the way she's posing! That tail of her. And those ice blue eyes...wow.

And I said it yesterday and you said "no" but I say it again: you both look glamourous like Hollywood stars!

Hopefully that striped legged bozo appreciates that blue beauty when he moves in here! I'm keeping her under lock and key! And I figured it out, my Dame Edna hair totally matches Siiris colors...:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Zab I think striped legged bozo will jump in the air with all four striped legs when he sees the beauty he's moving in with.
Now you (finally;-) figured out your hair matches with Siiri's color you need to keep it this way. You know, like a mother and daughter wearing the same outfit thing:)

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Zab I think striped legged bozo will jump in the air with all four striped legs when he sees the beauty he's moving in with.
Now you (finally;-) figured out your hair matches with Siiri's color you need to keep it this way. You know, like a mother and daughter wearing the same outfit thing:)

Yep, so this is what crazy catwomen do when they don't have any human kids?!

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Absolutely, this is what we do when we have no human babies. ha ha ha

And I agree with everything @Toa and Ross said! Such movie stars!!!!

Gaining up on me huh?! Well, don't go blowing sunshine up my butt, it might go straight to my head! Anywhooo... no Hollywood here, just Stockholm, and hour and a half away... thanx guys!

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Siiri is such a star! Her coloring and eyes are gorgeous. I love the pic of her peering over the edge of the shelf. And I’m a bit late to the party, but I’m chiming in to say Marcus’ Daddieo not only shares cheese with him, but Bob will stick a finger in his stew or gravy, and let Marcus lick it off. While this happens, he looks at me, and tells me he isn’t feeding Markie. (Sigh). Cleo doesn’t like or want people food,but she’s an exception. It must be a male thing.

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yep, my hubby says the sphynx cat is like paying taxes, whatever you have they want 30 percent, even from your breakfast sandwich. (Taxes in sweden are 30 percent). I always say, stop feeding the cat human stuff and he just says she made me, what am I gonna do, she keeps meowing my ears off.... yeah, right. They sure are Oscar worthy.

Back