Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sissy's Day Out!

AthenaAura

Lairian
Sissy has been trying to escape lately. Come to find out her first owner used to allow her outside, supervised of course. I decided to get her a harness but just hadn't measured and gone to the pet store yet. While making a bubble run for my kids at the Dollar Tree I found these dog harnesses (they velcro at the neck and under the front legs). I bought a small and x small. Hoping the Small would fit Sissy. Sadly its just a bit too snug, it gave her boobies. :( She didn't mind though. Hope to find a Medium. LOL.

susi794

Staff member
LOL about the boobies!:LOL::LOL: Sounds like Sissy had fun catching some rays:Cool:. It was 40 degrees here....brrrrr!

holly_savage

Banned
Great pics, I will have to keep my eye out for those harnesses...they look so cute!
:LOL::LOL::LOL:boobies!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
They look great I love the velcro part much easier than trying to buckle. Looks like she enjoyed the sunshine!
It was cold here to Susi:ThumbsDown:

AthenaAura

Lairian
lol, these were taken on Friday right before the big storm hit. it was 70 during the day. literally just minutes after these were taken, it was lightning and thundering. we ended up without power and were living under the covers until 10 this morning. pretty sure sissy is still there. :Laugh:

2sphynxgirl

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I love it! How much does she weigh? That way I can get the right size for my boys!!

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I've seen those harnesses at wal mart too, it looks like a great idea for cats. Sissy is a lovely girl, it's wonderful when cats can go out in the fresh air and sunshine too.

The boobies cracked me up, lmbo!!

AthenaAura

Lairian
The small should fit 7-12 pounds
medium 13-20

Not sure how much she weighs. She's been losing some weight, I hope. I *think*.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Aw Steff she is gorgeous and looks great!!! The boobies are halarious!! lol I'm going to keep my eye out for one of those harnesses as well. Snuffie has the typical figure 8 kind and I don't like it, its hard to adjust to fit and even when its fit good it slides to her right because she must walk funny or something. I don't know. Great photos!! Have you sent these to Mary? She would love to see how she is doing. It was too cold this weekend for snuffie to go out - I so can't wait for this Ohio weather to break and it to just be nice sunny days!

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
love the pics! glad she had a good time!

Cathie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
PIglet has a harness like that I got at Jeffers (jefferpet.com) for dogs. I wish I could find a bigger one, or could sew one. But since I have a hard time sewing a botton in place, I will leave the sewing to someone else. The only Problem I have with yours, is Velcro can open if pulled hard enough. I would want a snap of some sort over the velcro to make sure it stays.
I have the lil-pals harness for piglet and the nylon cast harness ot Icess and Bast.

Anyways, It looks like she had a great time.