Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Skin colored/blue bump

Jenniferd

Lairian
Hello, any help is appreciated. Can anyone tell me what this might be? It's a blueish skin colors bump on the front paw.

Attachments

Yoda mom

Staff member
Hope others will chime in soon
I am not sure what it is ? How long has it been there? Hard or fluid filled like an abcess?
Definitely would run this year your vet

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
It looks like a cyst. I would get it checked out by your. Chances are it is most likely a simple benign cyst or a blocked hair follicle. Any changes like that warrant a vet check to be on the safe side. Please update us as your info can help other members.

Jenniferd

Lairian
I just noticed it today. She has a blue one very much like it in her ear...that one the doc said is a cyst.
The one on the leg is solid,it's hard to tell if there is fluid in it, but it does seem similar to the one in the ear. I'm thinking it's a cyst but I will keep you updated.

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
@Jenniferd thanks so much for the great update. You acted fast which no doubt means less stress on you. Kudos and happy healing vibes are sent to your baby.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Hopefully the cyst will stay away. Good thing you went to the vet right away!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Jenniferd ((hugs))) and positve vibes !
So glad you got it treated right away!
Positve vibes no more cyst !!
Curious Did the vet mention a cause?

Jenniferd

Lairian
@Jenniferd ((hugs))) and positve vibes !
So glad you got it treated right away!
Positve vibes no more cyst !!
Curious Did the vet mention a cause?
Hi
Thanks for the message! No the vet did not mention the cause, seems to be pretty typical though. She has these other cysts that look like black heads that are minimal. Vet just says keep an eye on everything!