Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Skinderella is on her way!!!!

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I just got this pic from the breeder and had to share:BigSmile: This pic is Skinderella just before she leaves Texas and flies to me-WOHOO!!!!!

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Awe, she is so cute! Im sure you are just bursting with excitement. I dont think I would be able to sit still! Cant wait for more pics. I love the name

I'm pretty much jumpin out of my skin with excitement:BigSmile: I'm trying to keep busy with the lair, playing with Nudie and cleaning the house. I can't wait to post more tonight- story, pics and more pics:BigSmile:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Skinderella is coming with Hendrick and their show cat in the cabin of the plane. I'm so excited that she will be less stressed this way and warm:BigSmile:

Bella07

Banned
I'm pretty much jumpin out of my skin with excitement:BigSmile: I'm trying to keep busy with the lair, playing with Nudie and cleaning the house. I can't wait to post more tonight- story, pics and more pics:BigSmile:

Oh I bet you are! I'm so excited for you, and I'm not even the one bringing home Skinderella! Yes, you must post more pictures and update us when she's home. She's gorgeous! :Adore:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Micah is the number1 sphynx in TICA Championship right now.
Championship Cats (88)
Rank Name Score
1 Micah Licah High
I removed the cattery name.

Bella07

Banned
I just googled Micah, and is he gorgeous! I am in love with his face, those ears, his everything. I'm adding this breeder to my favorites list now, her Sphynx are all stunning! :Adore:

Bella07

Banned
Well Skinderella must be home by now!!! I bet it's nearly impossible to put her down and get on the computer, but we are all dying for an update! Give her lots of kisses and cuddles from all of us :Wink::Laugh:

Back