Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Skull and Crossbones Sweater

Gizzymom

Banned
OK... I am on a mission!! I want that stinkin' skull and crossbones sweater from Walmart that was originally posted by NewSphynxMomma. Here is a reminder:

2010-12-01_00-00-59_143.jpg

NewSphynxMomma and Sianne_and_Alice were kind enough to check their Walmarts with no success. I have also been to 3 Walmarts here with no luck... Can anyone let me know if they can get this sweater for me and I can paypal you or mail a check for the cost and shipping... Gizzy wants to be a tough guy in skulls and crossbones!!!

And stupid Walmart doesn't have it on their website :Angry:

Thanks for the help, guys!!!:Laugh:

Morticia

Lairian
OK... I am on a mission!! I want that stinkin' skull and crossbones sweater from Walmart that was originally posted by NewSphynxMomma. Here is a reminder:

View attachment 2382

NewSphynxMomma and Sianne_and_Alice were kind enough to check their Walmarts with no success. I have also been to 3 Walmarts here with no luck... Can anyone let me know if they can get this sweater for me and I can paypal you or mail a check for the cost and shipping... Gizzy wants to be a tough guy in skulls and crossbones!!!

And stupid Walmart doesn't have it on their website :Angry:

Thanks for the help, guys!!!:Laugh:
If you don't mind shipping from the UK, there's a lady who makes custom sweaters for Sphynx. So you can have any colours you want any designs you want (including cross & bones)
I have a frankenstein sweater haha it looks great :)

here's the link
CAT jumper/sweater. Peterbald, Sphinx, Cornish Rex & ++ on eBay (end time 03-Jan-11 15:42:02 GMT)

Gizzymom

Banned
I can look around here for you. What size and does it matter what color??
Thanks, SphynxBaby!!! I sent a PM to Tess as well... since I know she already bout some. He is a Medium... and any color except pink - I really like the green... :BigSmile: I would prefer 2 as I know I will never find them again... 2 different colors would be best... but 2 of the same if fine too.

If I hear from Tess and she is able to get them... I will PM you.

I am still on a mission!!!

TotenEngel

Banned
Thanks, SphynxBaby!!! I sent a PM to Tess as well... since I know she already bout some. He is a Medium... and any color except pink - I really like the green... :BigSmile: I would prefer 2 as I know I will never find them again... 2 different colors would be best... but 2 of the same if fine too.

If I hear from Tess and she is able to get them... I will PM you.

I am still on a mission!!!
HANDS OFF!!! The ones Tess currently has are for Smeagol!!! :LOL::LOL:
He has 2 sizes coming so I dont get too sad when he grows out of the first one!!
They are really awesome!

Gizzymom

Banned
Hey Gizzymom ebay has some cute skull sweaters in the dog section- not the same green one but cute!
Thanks, Sphynxie.. I just looked, but the only ones that were actual sweaters (Gizmo is not happy with hoodies) are over $20... I can get 2 at Walmart plus shipping for that same price... Plus... NOW it is a QUEST!!!:LOL:

TotenEngel

Banned
I've seen loads of nice hand knitted sweaters but they are £10-£15 a piece and Smeagol is growing so quickly at the moment, I am worried by the time they've been made, he'll have outgrown them!!!

Gizzymom

Banned
I've seen loads of nice hand knitted sweaters but they are £10-£15 a piece and Smeagol is growing so quickly at the moment, I am worried by the time they've been made, he'll have outgrown them!!!
I'm not sure how that converts... but I agree... Gizzy is not going to grow anymore... But I am NOT spending more on a tiny shirt for him than I spend on my clothes!!!

TotenEngel

Banned
£10 is just over $15 and seems to be about the minimum for any kitty fake fur here!!!
Just had an idea - might get someone to make an angora red jumper for Smeagol so he can pretend to be one of the other ginger boys lol:LOL::LOL:

susi794

Staff member
I'd love that sweater too...I also looked for it with no luck at our WalMart.

Gizzymom

Banned
OK... I think I have the skull one covered for Giz... The Walmart I checked at lunch today had moose sweaters in orange, purple, green, pink... they also had pink with a heart, brown with a star, and black (I think) with a paw print.... If anyone is looking for $5 sweaters, let me know..... They are not a bad fit. I got Gizzy a Medium and it has a little wiggle room, but I think he would have looked like a stuffed sausage in the small.... He is 9-10 lbs... I may go over there on Saturday am...:Laugh:

laurame

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ok so are we still looking for the sweater? Cause I was going to head to Wal-mart sometime soon. Let me know :)

Gizzymom

Banned
Ok so are we still looking for the sweater? Cause I was going to head to Wal-mart sometime soon. Let me know :)
LOLOLOLOL... I have Tess on the case. I will update as soon as I know:Laugh:

tessblack

Banned
No problem. I sure hope he is not in the litter box making me something,:LOL: