Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

skylee my sphynx cat.

brandye

Lairian
hey im brandye im from birmingham alabama.
i have a female sphynx cat named skylee. she is our sweet blue eyed baby. shes about 2 yrs old now.
i knew i wanted a sphynx ever since i saw austin powers and saw mr bigglesworth. i thought at first omg what is it? then i researched the movie and figured out what he was. i did my homework about the breed and decided i wanted one. of course that was back in 1997. i didnt get the opportunity until 2007 to meet a sphynx in person. it was love at first touch lol! i loved everything about them. they have such carisma and charm.... so in early 2008 skylee was born and i watched her grow (over the internet photos lol) til she was 13 weeks old and ready to fly to me. i had my choice of kittens but i chose her. she was beautiful from the word go. i picked her up at the airport in june 2008 and she was welcomed at home by her shih tzu brother casey and myself... of course now 2010 our little family has grown by 2. i got married june 2009 and then we adopted gidgette our little blonde shih tzu puppy... skylee loves her family and we love her. now my family is complete...

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi, welcome to the site Brandye. Skylee sounds gorgeous. You've come to the right place....we're all madly in love with our kitties here!

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi and welcome!! Skylee is beautiful and I love Shi-tzus (Sp?) i lived with one for two years and he was such a cool boy!

Can't wait to see more pictures of your babies.

X

Back