Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Smeagols Xmas Jumper!

TotenEngel

Banned
OK, so I was using my shoelaces to keep him still hence my feet in the shots lol!!!
But here is his new Xmas jumper!!

and some pics of him rustling round under the tree!

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love Smeagols xmas jumper! Nudie is on my shoulder staring at the screen as I type so she must like it too:LOL: I'm impressed that you actually have gifts wrapped and under the tree- I'm totally lagging in that department.

TotenEngel

Banned
I love Smeagols xmas jumper! Nudie is on my shoulder staring at the screen as I type so she must like it too:LOL: I'm impressed that you actually have gifts wrapped and under the tree- I'm totally lagging in that department.
I LOVE wrapping presents, its one of my fave bits of xmas, so as soon as anything is bought, it gets wrapped!!! Plus we did a big ToysR Us run on saturday for all the small (non purry!) critters we know!

TotenEngel

Banned
OMG - OMG - OMG - OMG - CUTE - CUTE -CUTE - CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where did you get the jumper? So darn cute, I love it :Adore:
It was actually PetsatHome, which is a 2 minute drive from our house but never normally has anything decent lol, though it was about 3 times what you guys pay at walmart for jumpers!!

TotenEngel

Banned
Lovely sweater and Smeagol shows it off to perfection. Has he unwrapped any presents yet?
I'm quite sad there's been a distinct lack of interest in the tree this year!!
Laz was 8 months old xmas 2008 and spent the entire year demolishing the tree, was great fun to watch.. last year he went running straight up it and due to the weight difference in the year managed to completley shatter the base, its curretnly held together with superglue lol (he weighs in at around 7kg/15lbs!!)
Someone is playing though, as we keep hearing tinkly noises when we are in other rooms, haven't yet worked out who it is, but they are being very reserved!!