Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sneezing, decrease appetite, crying, vomiting... help,

carly gail

Lairian
ugh! I wish they could talk to us to let us know when they're in pain. Baldwin hasn't been quite himself the last two days- with a decrease in appetite (still super excited to get his treats though), and keeping me up at night with his meowing (which may be due to the fact his buddy is out of town so he's been alone all day ). Last night around 12 he woke me up to him vomiting up his dinner. A couple hours later he woke me up again because he wanted to eat! I have him more food and he started eating immediately. When I got home today however, his dish from this morning looked like it hadn't been touched all day, and he keeps having sneezing fits. He just seems a little off too, which may be because he is lonely the last few days? Not sure... thinking I may need to get him into a vet.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@carly gail , awwhh Baldwin, sending Positve vibes
Always best to err on the side of caution with a call to your vet amd follow their suggestions
This way if anything brewing you can get meds on board to treat ASAP

Will be looking for updates ((((hugs n feel better vibes ))))

admin

Administrator
Staff member
ugh! I wish they could talk to us to let us know when they're in pain. Baldwin hasn't been quite himself the last two days- with a decrease in appetite (still super excited to get his treats though), and keeping me up at night with his meowing (which may be due to the fact his buddy is out of town so he's been alone all day ). Last night around 12 he woke me up to him vomiting up his dinner. A couple hours later he woke me up again because he wanted to eat! I have him more food and he started eating immediately. When I got home today however, his dish from this morning looked like it hadn't been touched all day, and he keeps having sneezing fits. He just seems a little off too, which may be because he is lonely the last few days? Not sure... thinking I may need to get him into a vet.
I would see the vet if the symptoms persist more then a few days. Be sure he is drinking water and staying hydrated. :)

Back