Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Snow

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
We've gotten a lot of snow during the night and my kids are curious about it. They've been hanging by the window for hours, checking it out. I'm afraid my adventurer Ville will try to sneak out if he gets the chance...

Cinafina

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Now that's winter!! My mum just txted me some pictures of it from Stockholm, it's looks beautiful, but not so good if need to go out and drive or get to work... :oops: Is it the same all over Sweden? Hope Ville doesn't manage to sneak out or he'll soon be shivering!

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Beautiful pics. We had snow this past week. It’s beautiful when it first falls and then it turns ugly lol. I filled the bird feeder again last night, so I am sure we will see lots of action in the windows for the cats today.
That reminds me to put the bird feeder up!

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Now that's winter!! My mum just txted me some pictures of it from Stockholm, it's looks beautiful, but not so good if need to go out and drive or get to work... :oops: Is it the same all over Sweden? Hope Ville doesn't manage to sneak out or he'll soon be shivering!
Up in the north of Sweden there's a lot more than here in Västerås where we live. We got about 30 cm of snow during the night but now the sun is shining and it's only about -2 degrees celisius outside. Perfect for a walk in the woods! I'm guessing Stockholm got a fair share of snow too, it's about an hour away. Usually big cities are heated so that it's easier to get around. We're waiting for the snow plow so we can go to work safely tomorrow morning with the car!

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
They match so perfect with the snow. Makes for beautiful photos! My boys always run into the garden when they see the snow. They run around for about a minute and then rush back inside. Ross then always yells the snow is cold to his paws!
I'm too afraid to let my babies roam around outside, what if they don't come back?! It is enclosed with high fences, but I've seen how they can jump. We've got to fix our back patio with some sliding glass doors and a new roof, then they can be out...Your babies are probably more well behaved than mine. ; )

Annejo12

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My Raphael lays on my end table looking out at the snow here in Canada. I always put a small blanket over her to keep her warm. She ran out the door once and when she hit the snow she quickly turned around and ran back inside. I tried putting a t-shirt on her for extra warmth but she works her way out of it. On really cold days I turn the heat up higher. She especially likes looking out the window when it is snowing outside.

Back