Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Snuffie got wheels!!!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
As requested here are photos of Snuffie checking out her new ride! My girl looks great in green I must say! Of course its my favorite color!! lol

Attachments

• 06032010 005.JPG
    06032010 005.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 06032010 004.JPG
    06032010 004.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 06032010 001.jpg
    06032010 001.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 06032010 002.JPG
    06032010 002.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 26

Inferno12

Banned
I love it! So how do you keep her in there? Johnny would jump out :Dizzy::Dizzy:

I just love Snuffie, The Tortie color used to be my least favorite until I joined and fell in love with her and blueberry and gummi. I love Torities now :BigSmile::BigSmile:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I love it! So how do you keep her in there? Johnny would jump out :Dizzy::Dizzy:

I just love Snuffie, The Tortie color used to be my least favorite until I joined and fell in love with her and blueberry and gummi. I love Torities now :BigSmile::BigSmile:

There is a sphynx on here named Penny that is nearly her twin!! Torties are my faves,,the girls are usually "DIVAS". haha

There are two straps inside the stroller that have clippys on them to attach to her harness. One strap for her, the other for another kitty. Her neice or nephew should be with us by the fall so they will have a spot in it as well. Litter is expected within the next 3 days!!!! OMG I'm so excited!!! Anyhow........It holds up to 30lbs. It also has a zipper canapy that comes down just like a baby stroller canopy would except this has mesh that connects to the top part that she sits in so its contains her. I just have it sitting open in the livingroom right now so she can get used to it before I take her outside with it. I strolled her around in the house earlier, she loved it. She laid down on her belly and had all 4 of her feet sprawled out and her little kitty fingers were holding on to the mat on the inside,,which is removeable by the way so if she makes a mess I can take it out and clean it! The only assembly it had was to pop the wheels on it,,she tried her best to help but nearly got her nose pinched off! lol Nosey kitty! She was anxious to check it out and see what was going on. lol

Inferno12

Banned
There is a sphynx on here named Penny that is nearly her twin!! Torties are my faves,,the girls are usually "DIVAS". haha

There are two straps inside the stroller that have clippys on them to attach to her harness. One strap for her, the other for another kitty. Her neice or nephew should be with us by the fall so they will have a spot in it as well. Litter is expected within the next 3 days!!!! OMG I'm so excited!!! Anyhow........It holds up to 30lbs. It also has a zipper canapy that comes down just like a baby stroller canopy would except this has mesh that connects to the top part that she sits in so its contains her. I just have it sitting open in the livingroom right now so she can get used to it before I take her outside with it. I strolled her around in the house earlier, she loved it. She laid down on her belly and had all 4 of her feet sprawled out and her little kitty fingers were holding on to the mat on the inside,,which is removeable by the way so if she makes a mess I can take it out and clean it! The only assembly it had was to pop the wheels on it,,she tried her best to help but nearly got her nose pinched off! lol Nosey kitty! She was anxious to check it out and see what was going on. lol

mmmmm now you have me wanting one. I think Johnny would like it because he loves to ride in the truck. He just lays his fat butt out on the seat like he owns the place :Cool::Cool:

I am excited for you and the new kittens! I cant wait to see pictures :ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
She looks great in there. You're going to have such fun dragging her around town. We should take bets on how long it takes a stranger to say something to you. I'm betting it wouldn't take longer than an hour!

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So cool and i love the colour!!

Can't wait to see pics of her out and about...and not long to go til the new baby!! It's all go at the mo!

X

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yayy Snuffie! Nice ride :ThumbsUp:
My babies love their stroller too. I started off with a cheapie but the wheels made it torture to go more than 6" in my uneven backyard. Plus they fought over who got to be in it. So I bought a much nicer one and then they fought over that one cuz it was bigger! Over the holiday weekend, they spent more than 30 hrs outside in their strollers. I think I created some monsters now because when I get up at 5am each day, they race down & hop into their stroller and do the "slow blink" at me, like "So let us outside already Mom!!!". Same when I get home after work.
I hope Snuffie likes hers just as well!!! Let me know where you all take her and how it works.....I have only used mine while around the yard & camping.

susi794

Staff member
I've only walked mine around the block with it so far--but they love it. I bought it more as an incentive for me to try to walk a little--my mobility is challenged due to my car accident, but I am trying to walk more, so my babies are an incentive now for me to get off my duff and take them for a stroll--even if it is a small one, it's a start. Mine LOVE it.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I've only walked mine around the block with it so far--but they love it. I bought it more as an incentive for me to try to walk a little--my mobility is challenged due to my car accident, but I am trying to walk more, so my babies are an incentive now for me to get off my duff and take them for a stroll--even if it is a small one, it's a start. Mine LOVE it.

I got mine for the same reason. I really just keep house right now and watch my boyfriends son while he is at work as Im laid off on unemployment and I can't find anything more than a part time job and it doesn't pay me to take a part time job when I make more on unemployment. So I've gained 15 lbs because I'm just sitting around really. So atleast I can get out now during the day and spend time with Snuffie. She hates being left home alone so I LOVE taking her everywhere I can take her.

Yayy Snuffie! Nice ride :ThumbsUp:
My babies love their stroller too. I started off with a cheapie but the wheels made it torture to go more than 6" in my uneven backyard. Plus they fought over who got to be in it. So I bought a much nicer one and then they fought over that one cuz it was bigger! Over the holiday weekend, they spent more than 30 hrs outside in their strollers. I think I created some monsters now because when I get up at 5am each day, they race down & hop into their stroller and do the "slow blink" at me, like "So let us outside already Mom!!!". Same when I get home after work.
I hope Snuffie likes hers just as well!!! Let me know where you all take her and how it works.....I have only used mine while around the yard & camping.

I will certainly keep you guys posted on how she likes it. I really do hope she does. I'm going to take her out for a little bit and see how she does. I'm taking my camera and thinking about taking a video of her..of her first "stroll"..ahaha

Could you please PM where you purchased this?

I like that the mesh encloses and that it has 2 straps...#2 comes home on Wed! :)

Yeap - check your inbox!!

Now you can go out strolling Snuffie! You will have so much fun. Mo X

Yup - going here in a few!!:ThumbsUp:

Back