Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Snuffie is ditching IAMS

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I went out today and bought 100% grain free food for Snuffie. The Buffalo Co - Blue Wilderness made with Duck. I put a little in her dry food dish and mixed it up to go ahead and start her transistion off of IAMS. I'm so glad I found this food. It was the best in the store (petsmart) Defintley twice as expensive than Iams but anything for my little girl. At first when I put it in her bowl she turned her nose up at it. Now that she has played in the tub like she does everyday I hear her in there now eating. I'm also changing her wet canned food to the Blue Wilderness as well so I'll be mixing for a few days. I've only ever been giving her a half can in the mornings. This can says a can in the morning and in the afternoon. Will I notice her appetite increase on this food do you think? She is already a little chunky. I'm hoping this food will increase her energy level to get some of the weight off so then I dont have to worry about giving her two cans per day. I don't want her waddeling before her second birthday! lol

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Thanks- I just got back home from picking up my boyfriends son from school and half the bowl is gone now and she literally attacked me like a wild tiger!!! lol Snuffie might be craizier then we all thought...rut - row!!! lol

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Can someone PM me some iams info? I don't use it, but would like to know the facts anyway, I have some friends who do use it.

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Good to hear that Snuffie likes her new food. I use Blue Buffalo for my dogs....I tried with Lemmy, but he would not eat it!! It is great food though.....my dogs love it and they are all healthy with very shiny coats.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
She was defintley more active this afternoon than usual - she left marks from attacking me and everything. She acted as tho she was playing, I think she just thought I was Jimmy who tends to play a lil rougher with her than I do. lol I can't wait to see how she reacts to the canned tonight. lol

Back