Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Snuffie playing FETCH!!!

Its a little dark and I lightened it but it must not have saved. ;( But enjoy anyhow.

Replacement String:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So cute! I love the rugby tackle to catch it when she threw herself to the floor! LOL. Mo plays catch too, I just love when they carry things in their mouths, it's so funny.

I just love a cat who plays fetch. All three of mMy Sphynx boys would fetch, but none of my DSHs ever did.
I've only ever had one DSH that would fetch. My precious Oreo. I miss him so much.

He's been rehomed and is living life great! I had to move quickly as my landlord had blew up a city building and my life pretty much fell apart as FBI and US Marshalls were asking me questions like I had something or knew something about it ..I dont know, it was just crazyiness and I was being harassed where I lived so I had to move quickly and I had no where to go except to move in with my very allergic boyfriend. Hence one of the reasons why I now have a hairless kitty. I can't live without a cat!!!! PERIOD!! I felt awful having to rehome him but I know he is safe and he's doing great.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I had to move quickly as my landlord had blew up a city building and my life pretty much fell apart as FBI and US Marshalls were asking me questions like I had something or knew something about it ..I dont know, it was just crazyiness and I was being harassed where I lived so I had to move quickly and I had no where to go except to move in with my very allergic boyfriend.
Yikes! That sounds like an interesting period in your life to say the least. Sorry you had to rehome Oreo.

Yikes! That sounds like an interesting period in your life to say the least. Sorry you had to rehome Oreo.
That isn't even the whole story!! lol I had 2 grey hairs this time last year,,,now I have almost the entire top of my head is covered! From Oct 2009 until Jan 2010 it was a nightmare! I'm glad its in the past and done. I hope they put him away for life! It was just a series of unforntunate events after another.

All things happen for a reason tho right!

It was very hard to let Oreo go, I literally fell to my knees and balled like a baby, but I had to do what I had to do and I know he is in a good home and he is doing great so it worked out for him as well. Okay - on to happier threads now.........

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
lol I like how on the last throw she just PLOPS on the floor instead of landing!

Thanks all, she is such a funny kitty. She keeps my smiling,,thats for sure!!! She was fetching items out of her new stroller today as Im trying to get her accustomed to it. I caught some of it on video but its on facebook and I don't know how to get it to youtube so I can post here so you'll have to search me up... :)

search ckutkuhn7 or christina kutkuhn on facebook