Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Snuffie playing with daddy!!

Hopefully this works. I've never posted a video before!:Dizzy: lol Let me know if you have issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
She is so purty!! lol Her butt is so clean! Freya always has a brown butt ring, lol
:LOL::LOL::LOL: Out of all the comments I thought I'd get I didn't think that would be one of them!!! LMBO!!:LOL::Hysterical::LOL:
But thanks - being currently unemployed allows me time to really keep up on her hygiene, she gets the brown ring butt too but I find myself cleaning her bootie atleast once a day! lol

I am happy to hear that Gable isn;t the only one that has issues with "ring around the butt". He gets so upset when I take a baby wipe to his backside. My daughter says it is because he is embarrassed.

That is a great idea! I never thought of that! I will have to try warming them next time. I suppose I wouldn't want someone taking a cold wipe to me either!

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Great video!! I let them play with dad like that... Not me cuz it hurts like h***:LOL:

That is a great idea! I never thought of that! I will have to try warming them next time. I suppose I wouldn't want someone taking a cold wipe to me either!
Hey they actually sell baby wipe warmers! They are sold for babies (human) but I don't think the manufacturer has thought about the marketing possibilities with Sphynx owners.
Hibou just screams if I try to wipe or wash her bum...since I always do that part last in the tub, Greg knows it's time to come and take her out when he hears her screaming bloody murder!

In one of the shots her boobies look as big as blueberries:LOL:...LOL...:LOL:
Great video:ThumbsUp:
Yea,,she is getting chunky. She's gained weight since her spay. She has a nice tight bod until you get to where her incision was and right below it she has the belly bulge which is her last set of boobies. She has a few short belly shirts she sleeps in and when she wears them she looks like granma with her hoo-haas hanging out the bottom of her shirt!!! lmbo!!!!:LOL::Hysterical::LOL: