Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Snuffie playing with daddy!!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Hopefully this works. I've never posted a video before!:Dizzy: lol Let me know if you have issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
She is so purty!! lol Her butt is so clean! Freya always has a brown butt ring, lol
:LOL::LOL::LOL: Out of all the comments I thought I'd get I didn't think that would be one of them!!! LMBO!!:LOL::Hysterical::LOL:
But thanks - being currently unemployed allows me time to really keep up on her hygiene, she gets the brown ring butt too but I find myself cleaning her bootie atleast once a day! lol

I am happy to hear that Gable isn;t the only one that has issues with "ring around the butt". He gets so upset when I take a baby wipe to his backside. My daughter says it is because he is embarrassed.

That is a great idea! I never thought of that! I will have to try warming them next time. I suppose I wouldn't want someone taking a cold wipe to me either!

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Great video!! I let them play with dad like that... Not me cuz it hurts like h***:LOL:

holly_savage

Banned
That is a great idea! I never thought of that! I will have to try warming them next time. I suppose I wouldn't want someone taking a cold wipe to me either!
Hey they actually sell baby wipe warmers! They are sold for babies (human) but I don't think the manufacturer has thought about the marketing possibilities with Sphynx owners.
Hibou just screams if I try to wipe or wash her bum...since I always do that part last in the tub, Greg knows it's time to come and take her out when he hears her screaming bloody murder!

J

Jinxlover

In one of the shots her boobies look as big as blueberries:LOL:...LOL...:LOL:
Great video:ThumbsUp:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
In one of the shots her boobies look as big as blueberries:LOL:...LOL...:LOL:
Great video:ThumbsUp:
Yea,,she is getting chunky. She's gained weight since her spay. She has a nice tight bod until you get to where her incision was and right below it she has the belly bulge which is her last set of boobies. She has a few short belly shirts she sleeps in and when she wears them she looks like granma with her hoo-haas hanging out the bottom of her shirt!!! lmbo!!!!:LOL::Hysterical::LOL: