Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Snuffie's clothing line for your 4 legged friends

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Welcome to Snuffies Fashions! We provide custom clothing for your pet. Many designs and colors to choose from. Want something special but don't know how to make it and its too costly at retail? Let us know, we can help!
Payments are accepted via Check or Money Order or Paypal. Please contact me at [email protected] with any questions.
When placing your order please email me your pets sizes so I can ensure your pets clothing has a custom fit. (measurements should include: neck, chest, belly and back length)

*Please note paypal already has shipping cost built in!! Do not be alarmed that paypal cost are $3.00 higher than cost on photo.* Shipping over seas will be an addtional charge based on shipping cost. *

Striped Sweater shirt $15.00

Red & Grey tshirt dress with or without design $11.00 or with design $13.00

Low waisted tshirt dress (with or without design)$11.00 or with design $13.00

See next post for additional items!

Please click here to pay via paypal - please enter amount of garmet and email me which one you would like with your size preferences and any wanted detailed design.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SZQUERPEVWGLW

Last edited:
J

Jinxlover

Love them!!!!

I will be needing one of those striped ones (after boo's boobies go down and she can fit in it..LOL.:LOL:)

ckutkuhn7

Banned
LOL I hear ya. That particular shirt is rather stretchy tho - I don't think her boobies would be in the way at all! Let me know if you change your mind. That fabric has also been discontinued so my supply is limited. I have enough for 1 or 2 more shirts.

GioThermal

Lairian
AWESOME! I live up north and it gets VERY COLD here. Gio and Nyiah are fleece fanatics. Come this winter we will need some in fleece!!! I love them tho! :ThumbsUp:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I am still trying to decide what to get.
I do not have many boy clothes so I do need some clothes for Polar.

Great. I have tons of colors. I don't want to cut it all up incase I need that color in a certain size or what not. I'm thinking of taking a photo of all the colors I have. I can sew any of the styles into whatever color you all would want. That way it may help to choose and know that your not stuck with a certain style in a certain color and the designs (appliques) are all optional.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
No problem, I should have some things in a few days or so, I have some things on order that I've been waiting for and it should come in this coming week!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Adding a new outfit and an applique to the collection.

Tube Dress $20.00 US Shipping included.

Also a new applique - add to any outfit or shirt for $3.00 -

PM me or email me if you have questions. I'll have a new boy shirt made tomorrow to post so you can see an example!

J

Jinxlover

I got Blueberries Sweater today.. I LOVE IT!!!!! I must say it's beautiful, very well made and fits her like a glove.... Wonderful clothing at a great price :ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp:

Attachments

• P1050701.jpg
    P1050701.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 23
  • P1050702.JPG
    P1050702.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 23

apcolleen

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
ooh what about for a boy cat a collared dress shirt? i love french blue and cobalt lol

i dont have any pets lol but im sure it would be cute. maybe instead of sleeves make french style cuffs with "cuff links" ehhh ehhh?!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I'm making up a cobalt blue shirt right now actually - I'll have a pic posted of it by the end of the night. It's not collared but I'm sure I could come up with something like that. Cuff links I would worry a little about - if it bothered the kitty they could very easily chew them off and it could make for a choking hazard. I will do them on special request only - but not on my regular clothing.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Here is the Cobalt blue shirt $20.00 (Price includes shipping in US)
add any of the appliques to this shirt for additional $3.00

apcolleen

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
hehe cute :) im trying to picture it ON a cat lol since i dont have one its kinda like when i go to a store and a shirt looks frumpy on the hanger and AWESOME on the*ahem* rack lol

i dont mean metal cuff links, kinda like ummm (use your words colleen) errr....embroidered? aplique? cross stitched? lol you get where my allergy addled brain is going?? lol

Back