Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Nakedandcurly

Lairian
Hello everyone!
So happy and excited about this new part of life!
I'm from Sweden and two weeks ago I got my first naked baby, and three days ago I got a curly Cornish Rex as a friend to him! A lady Rex.

Had some complications with their diarrhoea though. But those lucky babies are on a cooked-chicken diet.

What does this community do? What place on the earth are you guys from?

Best wishes!
Michelle with the naked and curly ❤️

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Hello and welcome! How exciting for you! Your life is changed forever. This community is full of newbies and seasoned members who have a passion for the breed and the overall welfare of the breed. There are several Facebook Sphynx groups, but the information in them is not stored and researchable like a forum community is. There are years of history of the breed at your finger tips at any time in SphynxLair. Take a look at the Information Center section and you will see it is full of the must see/best tips and information for all to read up on.

I will warn you ahead of time the community is obsessed with seeing pictures of babies...so start posting...lol.

Patti

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hello and welcome to the 'Lair. There are lots of areas on this site to explore for fun and information.

There are members here from all over the world!

And yes, please post some photos of your baby!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Nakedandcurly , welcome to the lair family ! Looking forward to your naked and curly the journey with us!
This community is my only active social media because of the wonderful people from all over the world that are here with open hearts and the love of Sphynx and Rex and all critters :)

we learn and grow together whether new or seasoned - everyone has something to contribute - it is by far the most non judgmental genuine comfy place to settle back and enjoy our journeys together - thru sickness , health, smiles and tears.. We are here for each other... It is all part of the magical journey.

And yes, - we love pictures!
Here is a great place of info
Sphynx Cat Help Center

Please jump in and enjoy the forums with us!

What are you babies names?

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome. Hope you enjoy the Lair. Many of us have been members for years. We help each other out though good and bad times. We have members from all over the globe. It is great to find out how sphynxs live in different countries.
Hope to see you around a lot

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Hello @Nakedandcurly welcome to sphynxlair for you, your naked and your curly. Congrats with the two new additions to your family!

What are their names? If you have photos of them we would love to see them.
We have members from all over the world. I myself our from the Netherlands so we're close to eachother (only if you see it worldwide:) ) and I have two naked boys.

Hope to hear a lot of stories about your two cats.

Back