Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

So many tears today

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
This has been a bad week for sphynx.
A few HCM pos cats have died and now Neala.
After all the bad news this there is good news.
A few people are getting new sphynx kittens tomorrow.
I even made Wrinkles breeder cry today.
I have had a bad migraine all day from crying.
There has to be better times ahead.
I feel so bad for everyone that has lost cats this week.
I cried on Cleo.

I cried on Cleo.

[/COLOR]
Johnny is feeling well enough to play now and I am balling my a** off while we are playing! I dont know what I would do without him. I feel so bad for the ones that have lost but I am also happy for all of those who get to add the happiness that they bring to our lives. I just keep praying that those who are sick get better

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My kitty is not the cuddliest (bless him) but i made extra effort to spend lots and lots of time with him last night. I'm so sad for all the poorly and lost babies and their owners and send HUGE virtual hugs to you all.

XxX

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Thursday was a very rough day here. My heart was broken before I was able to get through Sleeyheadkitten's post about Neala. And with each new post for prayers the news of the day didn't get any easier. I snuck away from my family earlier than usual last night so I could could pray. Sadly the list of Sphynx friends was much longer than usual. I am hoping today is a better day and that cats and humans alike are feeling much better and are on the road to healing.

....Losing a loved pet is never easy....I still miss my boy who passed away not even 2 years ago, and I think of him everyday and there is still a hole in my heart.... Lots of love to everyone and their furry and non-furry ones! You are all in my thoughts and prayers. <3

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I agree. It is like a stab into your heart. The pain and sorrow. But it is a wonderful thing that we all pull together for support. I appreciate what I have and will hold and play with my baby Dinka and love on him.

I was awake when the post about Neala first popped up on Facebook, and I couldn't stop crying. Even when my husband woke up from my loud crying (I didn't know I was a loud crier before) I couldn't tell him what was wrong. And even now I'm crying because everytime I log on I see something about her, or another Sphynx that has passed. It's so hard, for all of us. I hope everyone is doing okay.