Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

So proud of my little boy...

ktate88

Banned
Niles has learned how to play fetch! I thought it would be cool if he did, and now he has. He has this little chew ring he loves that he uses but maybe he will start with other toys, too.

We played a bit yesterday, and are going on 10 minutes now.

:ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp::BigSmile::BigSmile:

ktate88

Banned
Will do, ladies! :BigSmile::BigSmile:
As soon as I find my camera or can transfer the video from my phone to computer. Droid claims videos are "too large to e-mail" grrr

tessblack

Banned
That is so cute.

Twitch used to play fetch with the milk ring but lately you throw it she plays with it then comes back without it. Then sort of looks at you like to say ok what now. Not sure what happened. She would fetch for as long as you would keep throwing it but now she is just getting lazy!:LOL:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
woohoo!! yes! These kitties are so smart,,Snuffie learned very quickly and SoBe pretty much picked it right up too, now we have to throw 2 things so they can each bring back something. lol

Good job Niles!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
My boyfriends cousins husband came over yesterday afternoon and witnessed SoBe playing fetch. He was amazed. He said "Those cats play fetch too?!". Then he commented, "Next thing ya know they'll be using your toliet!". So of course we had to brag that these cats are easily potty trained too! lol He is amazed. lol these kitties are so smart.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My boyfriends cousins husband came over yesterday afternoon and witnessed SoBe playing fetch. He was amazed. He said "Those cats play fetch too?!". Then he commented, "Next thing ya know they'll be using your toliet!". So of course we had to brag that these cats are easily potty trained too! lol He is amazed. lol these kitties are so smart.
Show him the video of Tux and Twitch lol.

Shell_Baby

Lairian
Atta boy!! How smart you are to train your mama to play nonstop with you for ten whole minutes--you are building up her stamina!
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Too funny, Susi! :Laugh: And good boy, Niles! Smart AND handsome - what a great combo!!! :Wink: