Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

So we have another Christmas surprise...

susi794

Staff member
Oh, you must've been very good this year to be so blessed this Christmas. What joyous news! I'm so terribly happy for you. May your pregnancy be uneventful, may you glow gloriously from the miracle that is growing within you, may your heart ready a place that seems bigger than is humanly possible- to hold all the love you'll share with this baby. May this child be blessed with good health, a loving heart, and a long and wonderful life. Christmas miracles are beautiful things!! Congratulations!
May God continue to bless you always,
Susi and the gang

danimcd

Lairian
We just found out we're pregnant!!! :Adore:

I went to the doctor on Monday and everything looks good. She said I'm about 3 weeksish along.

So I'm getting a nekkid kid in 3 days and another one in 9 months! :LOL:

yay! big congrats!!!WOW! this is amazing! i guess it's supposed to be an augusts babe? i'm an august kid...

and now you have an excuse for him to get on kitty poop patrol first! lol :LOL::ThumbsUp:

Hope you have a great new year!

Last edited:

spygirl

Banned
Thanks everyone for the well wishes! It's going to be a very interesting year!

So far, I love being pregnant. Whenever I'm hungry, my husband jumps up and gets whatever I want! :Hysterical: And I planned it just right. We plan on finally buying a house in July and by that time, I won't be able to do any heavy lifting. Hehe.

The hubby is worried that I'm going to contract toxoplasmosis. I made him read a bunch of stuff on it. And the I explained to him we're getting an indoor cat from a closed cattery. My doctor said as long as I don't do anything stupid like changing the litter box and then putting my hand in my mouth, I'll be fine. Besides, I tend to use gloves when I clean, plus I'm using litter liners in the box. Not to mention, he's going to be the one cleaning the box! :LOL:

But it does look like I may have to stop the raw diet, which kinda makes me sad. I figure if I used the meat grinder and gloves, I'd be safe. But then I read that kitties can get the parasite from raw meat. I wanted to do as much as possible to keep Frankie's tummy as stable as possible, but oh well.

Again, thank you all for the well wishes! I'll be sure to post lots of pics! :Wink:

MyJezebel

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy! You're sure going to have your hands full with two babies in the house. They are both going to bring you and hubby so much joy. I can't wait to see pictures of the two of them together after the baby is born.

Back