Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Social Media

Annejo12

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
As so many people are these days, I am on several different social media sites. I just want to thank you all for being so civilized and friendly on this site. I have never seen a comment on this site that belittles or insults anyone. I really appreciate that. Cheers everyone!
image.jpeg

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
I agree how this place remains friendly compared to many other social media sites. We see it even on the Sphynxlair FB group. People can be so rude/mean and I just don’t understand it. Greats pics of your baby.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Love the photo of your stunning beauty.

I agree with you, this is a place with kind people who are here to support eachother!

Sheldon13

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
This is pretty much my only social media for that reason. I dabble on Fishlore as well but mostly just here on Sphynxlair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Annejo12 , awhhh making me teary eyed with appreciation for your kind words ...and smiling ear to ear with the adorable picture!
Sphynxlair rocks for being the best fun friendly bunch! we all come together for the love of nakids

I only recently joined FB and wow... it can be brutal...

sphynxlair has been my only social media over the years.
I am learning and appreciating more each day how kind everyone is here compared to the cyber world out there

sphynxlair is definite a down to earth non judgemental always caring bunch through the smiles and heartfelt moments of sphynx life..

shout out to @admin for creating this wonderful community
shout out to all the members for always coming together to be there for each other and sharing the Sphynx Journey.
no matter what is going on with our babies and life, we come here together to this "safe welcoming sphynx lair den"

Cinafina

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@Annejo12 It's so true! I think I'd be genuinely shocked to see any sort of rude or derogatory comment on here from anyone :oops:{} The internet is just full of smallminded and meanspirited keyboard warriors, but not on this forum!!

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I can't count how many cat / sphynx / horse groups I've left on FB because they are just...savage.
People forget that there is a person attached to that profile, and go in guns blazing.
That's why it's so nice to have a refuge when you don't get slammed. :)

Fayiza

Lairian
There’s something about sphynxlair I feel truly brings out the best in us. Such a loving and encouraging community! It feels great just chatting and reading everyone’s posts seeing how much love everyone has for this breed. I’ve tried regular cat forums and it’s just not the same, no one here gets bored of talking about our kitties. After all, it’s not a cat, it’s a Sphynx!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk