Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sock Clothing

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Greetings fellow headbutting hairless friends. I made another shirt for ButterBall that looks pretty cool. So it got me thinking. I thought within the next few weeks or months, I'd make a shirt for some of our Sphynx's and send em to you all. Maybe some of you could give me some good ideas. Eventually I'd like to charge $3 or $4 for supplies and donate the rest to sphynxlair. Of course the Calvin Klein designer kitty wear might be a little more steep. Ha, I just thought of a couple of ideas. I'll try to come up with some strange quirky ideas like these.

A Star Trek Spock Shirt
gold rope for bling.
A prison uniform
A leopard print shirt

Maybe for Leonidas I could go for the Roman theme. That might be kinda tough though.

OK, off to bed now. Let's here those ideas! If I like it, I might send it to ya.

silly4lilly

Lairian
these would make great halloween costumes too!!!! like the prison one.

we have gotten a few dog clothing but they just dont fit right. and no one makes clothes for cats.
i think the sock shirt idea is great. i made one for one of my kitties and it fit her perfectly and she loved it.

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I did; if I had a girl I would get one. Kramer was less than thrilled when we put a ladybug hat on him. There is another site it is dog clothes but they have a ton of styles & carry really small sizes & i have a camo hoodie for Kramer from there & it fits well... A little big but he is just a baby so he will grow into it but it stays on with no problem. I'm going to get him a Chicago baseball jersey since both my nieces want him to come to their soft ball games. Here is the link for that one;

http://www.cozypetclothes.com/

http://www.cozypetclothes.com/

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
How do you make the sock shirt? Just use a tube sock?

Yeah, I just used a pair of big and tall tube socks. The kind that can stretch real good and feel real smooth to the touch. I stretch out as much as I can before putting them on ButterBall. They fit like a glove but since I'm no seamstress they tend to fray around the edges making them useless after a few wearings. It's real simple to do though.

Back