Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sock sweater :)

Gremmy

Lairian
It's a cold blizzardy morning here in Alberta!
Gremlin was cold and shaking so I decided to make him a sweater! It's nothing special and could use a few touch ups but it does the trick!!

Simple CHEAP sweater: clean sock with the toes cut off and two slits for arm holes!
Don't mind his pumpkin face!!!! It's his favourite treat :)
image.jpg

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Gremlin was cold and shaking so I decided to make him a sweater! It's nothing special and could use a few touch ups but it does the trick!!

Simple CHEAP sweater: clean sock with the toes cut off and two slits for arm holes!
View attachment 17916

I never knew about the sock sweater when my boys were young, but I was sure to make them for my new little baby girl! :) As a matter of fact, her breeder made me a sock sweater to go. LOL

Embracing-Joyx4

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Very cute! It is going to be in the 40's this week in New York and for the life of me I dont know why I lite the wood stove it feels like it is 1,000 degrees in here:LOL: Oh yeah I have to re-bathe my dirty "pinky";)

Momrat329

Lairian

View attachment 17916
Oh my goodness! I am gonna try this. I purchased two very expensive tshirts for my naked kids and they are too long and their back paws get stuck in the hem. Not a fan.
Your little Gremmy is adorable with ihs punkin' face :)

Gremmy

Lairian
Thanks everyone! -50 here today with the windchill!! Brrrrr! We are all wrapped up in blankets today :)

Gremmy sure has turned into quite the cute little monster compared to the tiny wrinkly sac of bones I brought home on the first day! Can't believe he wasnt expected to live! He sure showed them!

Back