Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

GMPLAX23

Lairian
Hit the like if you love solid poo-s!

Haha
I know it's silly but it's hard to find the right combo for our babies but when we do... it's like we won!

It took me about two weeks to get things right with Tut. He's a good boy. I was feeling like such a bad mom for having his tummy so upset but things are looking much better :)

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hit the like if you love solid poo-s!

Haha
I know it's silly but it's hard to find the right combo for our babies but when we do... it's like we won!

It took me about two weeks to get things right with Tut. He's a good boy. I was feeling like such a bad mom for having his tummy so upset but things are looking much better :)
Thats great news! Can you tell us what you did? Perhaps it may help others. :)

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
:LOL::LOL: that means a lot. So grateful, I never had this
problem, with Izmae.
But, it seems, this, is, the number one issue, with them.

Nicolemorgan

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So glad to hear his little tummy is doing better!
I know so many of us here on the lair are happy when we see solid poops. So I Liked your post for sure. haha

GMPLAX23

Lairian
He eats hard and soft food. I never changed his hard food from Royal Canin kitten. I have l lysine in that for him daily.
His wet food was the problem I started with kitten Blue Buffalo and Sheba perfect portions and it was just killing his tummy. I stopped the perfect portions and tried Nutro portions but the same thing. He was still very uncomfortable (as was I cleaning the litter box!) I had been giving him pure punkin which seemed to help very little so it was back to researching. I love chewy.com they are a great resource for finding videos and specifics on ingredients.
I realized that all Tut's food was chicken based or fish based. So I found basic blue Buffalo Kitten which has turkey and potato limited ingredients. I also researched probiotics to add good bacteria and boost his gut. The one I bought from is very hands on with customers and confident in their product that not only will it work but cats will love to eat it.
And slowly I added the probiotic into his new limited ingredient wet food and we both are happier now!
If anyone wants the probiotic info I will be happy to share

Yoda mom

Staff member
Good job finding the right combo for Tut! Bet he feels good too!

Please share the probiotic info :)

GMPLAX23

Lairian
I found the probiotic on Amazon. it is called
Pet Ultimates Probiotics for Cats
its guaranteed and the company is very hands on and wants you and your cat to be happy!
Tut hasn't ever hesitated to eat it over his wet food.

Back