Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Some new pictures for me too!

Treespirit

Lairian
Okay, since I got Lyra, my new pass time has been taking pictures of her. I've got SO MANY. I just had to post up some recent ones.

I like this whole sphynx and their daddy photos like Gadzukz posted up, so I wanted to join in.

We made cupcakes tonight, and Lyra was certainly eyeing them up.

And she had a big box to play in for over a week, but now it goes to recycling! Until our next big shipment.

Attachments

• IMG_3466.jpg
    IMG_3466.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3467.jpg
    IMG_3467.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3469.jpg
    IMG_3469.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_3470.jpg
    IMG_3470.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3205.jpg
    IMG_3205.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3204.jpg
    IMG_3204.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_3188.jpg
    IMG_3188.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 47

Treespirit

Lairian
Thanks! Yes, it is starting to seem that she likes posing and smiling for the camera. She was not meowing before I took the camera out, but when I did she looked up over the cupcakes with a meow smile. :LOL: She cracks me up.

Treespirit

Lairian
Another vote for the smiling cupcake! I was cycling through the pics like a slide show and that one made me laugh--it's a great shot!

Susi, I just went through the photos in a slideshow fashion as well, and that smile cupcake one really made us laugh too! :LOL: You see the 1st one with the serious face over the cupcakes, and in the next one it looks like she is smiling for the camera. :Hysterical::LOL:

Treespirit

Lairian
She looks so innocent! "Who me? Steal a cupcake? Never!:Laugh:" Very pretty girl, and so pretty with her handsome Daddy (I got a thing for guys in glasses, lol):Cool:

Ha! Lyra? Looking innocent?! :LOL::LOL:
(Aw, thanks for your comment. Yeah, I got a thing for guys in glasses too. ^_~)

I Love them! I just love seeing her, and how happy she is! Thank you!
and yes smiling cupcake is great, hope you gave her a tiny taste:Laugh:

Oh, I was a bad mommy. She didn't get any taste of the cupcakes. But she did get her own treat. :)

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So she is a spokesfeline for cupcakes? How much does this pay? Does she have a contract with Pillsberry?

Treespirit

Lairian
So she is a spokesfeline for cupcakes? How much does this pay? Does she have a contract with Pillsberry?

This was her trial shoot with Duncan Hines. I think it was a success. And she never discusses money with us. She is very private about it. We are trying to get her to switch over to Betty Crocker. :Wink:

Back