Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Some silly stories and cute photos of Opal

Sheofthrone3

Lairian
1st story

Robert (Husband) and I were sleeping and next thing I know Robert smacked my stomach. Not a hard smack. Just a "knock it off" smack. I asked why the hell he smacked me. He said "The cats attacking me. I thought it was you"
Thanks Opal.

2nd story

I went into a truck stop to fuel and some guy told me I had the most adorable puppy.

Uh. Thanks. Lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Sheofthrone3 gotta love that adorable odd eyed " puppy " lol
Love reading the stories and pics of Travelling Opal!
Safe mikes and Sohynx smiles!
Look forward to more tales and pics!

Sheldon13

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Already a little stinker causing mischief! Such is the Sphynx way...

Are you taking the pictures with your Pixel 2 phone? They are really good quality!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sheofthrone3

Lairian
Already a little stinker causing mischief! Such is the Sphynx way...

Are you taking the pictures with your Pixel 2 phone? They are really good quality!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yes! I love my pixel 2. My husband has the pixel 3 XL. We love the cameras on them!

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Your stories are great. Yeah, get used to "the puppy/doggie". It happens. heee. Then you inform the individual it's a cat and THEN they get horrified. It's funny.

About a month ago we were all sleeping (Hubby, Max, Min, and myself) and I thought I felt Min (who often sleeps between Hubby and I) stand up and turn around before resettling which often throws her blanket off. So I reached over in my mostly sleep state, arranging the blanket over her and then petting her. Then I returned my arm under my blanket.

Suddenly Hubby's sleepy voice sounds off, "What was that about?"

"I was covering Min up."

"Oh, I thought you were getting frisky. And Min's sleeping with Max at the bottom of the bed."

DIES

Sheofthrone3

Lairian
Your stories are great. Yeah, get used to "the puppy/doggie". It happens. heee. Then you inform the individual it's a cat and THEN they get horrified. It's funny.

About a month ago we were all sleeping (Hubby, Max, Min, and myself) and I thought I felt Min (who often sleeps between Hubby and I) stand up and turn around before resettling which often throws her blanket off. So I reached over in my mostly sleep state, arranging the blanket over her and then petting her. Then I returned my arm under my blanket.

Suddenly Hubby's sleepy voice sounds off, "What was that about?"

"I was covering Min up."

"Oh, I thought you were getting frisky. And Min's sleeping with Max at the bottom of the bed."

DIES
Oh my lanta that's too funny!

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
When Cleopatra was a bit older than Opal, she was mistaken for a Pit Bull.?... I just smiled at the poor, deluded man and told him that she was a kitten. He didn’t believe me.

And this was before marijuana was legalized in Nevada...