Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Some updated photos!

holly_savage

Banned
Those of you on Facebook probably already saw these, but for those who aren't or aren't on my friends list, here a few new photos from the last couple of months...there a few more in the album too.

holly_savage

Banned
What great photos Holly. I just love the black noses. I really like the first shot where you are getting a bit of the evil eye and such a cute pose.

I was getting the evil eye cause she was fighting with Kokka at the time and I disrupted it with the camera...you can just make out Kokka's butt in the top left corner...and also, Hibou's eyes have been weepy lately too so we took her to the vet for her dose of antibiotics. It's great that Kokka has never gotten the same thing. Maybe her imune system is better than Hibou's. They both get their daily Lysine gel, but it just doesn't seem to be enough for poor Hibou.

tessblack

Banned
I was getting the evil eye cause she was fighting with Kokka at the time and I disrupted it with the camera...you can just make out Kokka's butt in the top left corner...and also, Hibou's eyes have been weepy lately too so we took her to the vet for her dose of antibiotics. It's great that Kokka has never gotten the same thing. Maybe her imune system is better than Hibou's. They both get their daily Lysine gel, but it just doesn't seem to be enough for poor Hibou.

Mine are so used to the camera now they don't even care. Bought a new good camera so I am going crazy. Hope her eye gets better soon.

JacksMom

Banned
Gorgeous gorgeous! I have had this thing with koalas for many many years (like a severe infatuation with them--goal, to go down under and meet and hold one!!)...anywho...and so the seal point sphynx, well, there's just something about them that reminds me of a koala! When I see them, I want one and have to remind myself how much I love Jack and think the WORLD of him....Ha!:Wink:

holly_savage

Banned
Gorgeous gorgeous! I have had this thing with koalas for many many years (like a severe infatuation with them--goal, to go down under and meet and hold one:

Well here is a taste of what you get to do when you finally get down there!

Attachments

• IMG_0980.jpg
    IMG_0980.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0982.jpg
    IMG_0982.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1030.jpg
    IMG_1030.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 9
Back