Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Someone Made a New Friend Today...

It has been extra chilly the past couple days and mostly cloudy or overcast.

Today my husband did 'something' which immediately caused 'something else' to happen...

IMG_6822.JPG Sorry, this one is a bit blurry. Uber has been sitting in that bed for the vast majority of the afternoon and the trend looks like it will continue into this evening.

IMG_6824.JPG Once in a while, he will get up to admire the flames or check in on the other family members.

IMG_6828.JPG The fire doesn't reach all the way to our sofa but Wooter decided she could stay warm enough by stealing my bathrobe. I wanted to use it and half-heartedly toed at her in a feeble attempt for her to give it up, but no dice!

IMG_6830.JPG I have absolutely no idea why Aurora wasn't in with everyone else taking advantage of the heat to soothe her old arthritic self but there she was, seemingly content as could be on my daughter's desk chair.

It feels like we mostly skipped fall here and are zooming straight into winter! We are supposed to get 3 inches of snow on Monday. Highs will be in low 50's F if we are lucky for the next few days. But, knowing how insane the weather is out here in a couple weeks we will probably be in the 80's again!

@Catzzzmeow I thought you were in FL? They must be enjoying life, Uber and Woot are still in their spots! Aurie had to abandon the chair because my (human) daughter had homework to do. I shall see if she's cozied up in bed upstairs.

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Your crew doesn't seem to mind the winter at all. Can't blame them with such warm and cosy places to sit.
From summer to snow...that's a bit too much!

@Toa and Ross The weather out here is pretty crazy! Thankfully Uber is nearly a native to this area, and the rest of our family has lived here long enough to adjust!