Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Someone on here has to get her....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ok This lady sent me an email. She does still have her. Her name is Posh. She will not shi but said she would drive to meet for an extra fee. I Hope someone on here gets her..

JeriLeighR

Lairian
I am picking her up this evening! I am so excited, my Chewie will have a sister to play with! Has has been an only sphynxchild up until now! I will keep you guys posted.

JeriLeighR

Lairian
I picked her up and will post pics tonight. She is getting used to the others here (shih-tzus and 1 sphynx). I have only had one cat in my life, my current Sphynx, so I am new to introducing 2 cats to each other. They are avoiding each other, and a lot of "growling" and hissing, but they don't fight. I am thinking they will quickly love each other. She slept on her blankie the whole 2 hour drive home, she is so precious! She is scary thin and "sneezes" a lot and breathes a little heavy, so a trip to the vet is in order tomorrow. She is so loving though, always purring and wanting to cuddle! I will keep you guys posted and put up some pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back