Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Soon to be a new Sphynx owner

Galaxyfg

Lairian
Hello, I'm Robert, my new kitten Kuzco will be old enough to come home in March. I'm probably going a bit crazy with all the stuff I'm getting for my new buddy since it's been almost 40 years since I've owned a cat. I think this is the place I can get some support when I can't figure out what to do with him. So, thanks.
Kuzco 2023-01-21.jpg

kauna

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hi @Galaxyfg!

You definitely are in the right place. Your life is about to change with your new addition of Kuzco. He is adorable!

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Welcome!!!! You came to the right place to learn all about this amazing breed and share that cutie with us. Let the count down to Gotcha Day begin!

nudebea

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Little Kuzco looks so cute. You have definitely found the right site for great advice and support

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Galaxyfg , Hi Robert welcome to the lair family! so excited for you and adorable baby Kuzco! I see how is already bonding with you ~ such an adorable photo!

I know your heart is going pitter patter. please keep us updated often. they truly are an amazing breed, cat dog monkey baby all in one and sooo velcro dog like. we are here for you and look forward to you being an active member with this down to earth fun friendly bunch. we all come together on the journey!

be sure to kitty proof your home, plants, cords etc. these guys are heat seekers. always double triple check washer dryers before turning on and watch stove tops, toaster ovens. I trained mine like a dog to a meet n greet spot when I come in since they are stealth fast and always underfoot.

here is a great thread we all refer to : never ever hesitate to ask questions.
keep us updated on your gotcha day! we will be counting down with you.