Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Soon to be Sphynx Mom!

pankupeach

Lairian
Hi there everyone!

My name is Jamie and on September 25th I will be bringing home my little boy whom we've chosen to name Monty (full name Montgomery Meowsworth :0)
Having owned many cats of the furry variety I consider myself to be a pretty knowledgeable cat-mom but seeing as though this is my first hairless child I decided to find an online community for info, tips, tricks and honestly just some cute sphynx pics to feed my obsession :love:
Attached is the first photo my breeder has sent me of little Monty and even though I have to wait another month to see him I find myself looking at this photo on a daily basis, HE'S JUST TOO CUTE OKAY :0

I'm looking forward to being part of the sphynx community and learning as much as I can about my furless fur-baby!

Last edited:

denise irwin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Congratulations. This will be like no love you have ever felt. He will become your whole heart. More pics on gotcha day please. Welcome to the lair .

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

pankupeach

Lairian
Congratulations. This will be like no love you have ever felt. He will become your whole heart. More pics on gotcha day please. Welcome to the lair .

Thank you! :giggle: I have no doubt that I'm going to instantly fall in love with him (I kind of already am even though I haven't met him yet haha). There shall be many pictures to come! I'll probably keep one in my wallet :0

denise irwin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Mine and my daughter's clan
a92dd81d55ba592493e58b09ebfd7959.jpg
c7d54b1f52dfcc86fc7f77b5ae2ee5da.jpg
f8f9506cb71d5139dd2a0d81900304c5.jpg
787eb7ef3b16be506789fe208c9ba8bc.jpg

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Your gotcha day is one day before my Yodas birthday! Monty is sooo handsome. I can’t wait to see more photos of this cutie. Welcome to sphynxlair. I can also confirm it’s wonderful haha. I can’t get enough of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pankupeach

Lairian
Your gotcha day is one day before my Yodas birthday! Monty is sooo handsome. I can’t wait to see more photos of this cutie. Welcome to sphynxlair. I can also confirm it’s wonderful haha. I can’t get enough of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! :giggle: There will definitely be plenty of photos to come in the future :0

Back