Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sophie's first video

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Most of the pictures are in my album but I put some short video clips together. These were taken the first night she got home. It's not terribly exciting but she's so cute to me I can't help it!

Last edited by a moderator:

PitRottMommy

Banned
Heather, you'll love having one of Theresa's kittens. Theresa emailed your video to me today before I had a chance to see it on here. She's adorable, great choice of music. She looks so much like Baldwin when he was her age.

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Awww! that was a great video!! i love the music you chose! Sophie is just sooo cute!

Pbinky

Banned
oh i love her! i love the video too!!! i actually teared up it was so sweet! Tears of joy! Congratulations on the new love of your life!:BigSmile:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Heather, you'll love having one of Theresa's kittens. Theresa emailed your video to me today before I had a chance to see it on here. She's adorable, great choice of music. She looks so much like Baldwin when he was her age.

Oh that's awesome! I enjoyed meeting and visiting with Theresa so much. All the sphynx's in her cattery were so beautiful, nice and sweet.

Yes- I think Sophie will look like Baldwin when she grows up too. :BigSmile: He's so handsome!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a precious little baby Sophie is! :Adore: She's quickly becoming one of my favorites here on SL. Nice job on the video! :ThumbsUp:

Ah, I didn't know she was one of Theresa's kits! No wonder she's so cute!

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a precious little baby Sophie is! :Adore: She's quickly becoming one of my favorites here on SL. Nice job on the video! :ThumbsUp:

Ah, I didn't know she was one of Theresa's kits! No wonder she's so cute!

:Smile: Awww thank you so much!

Back