Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Spay

Yoda mom

Staff member
@CMuniz these sphynx keep us on our toes and give us heart failure I swear sometimes .
Amd it’s always on the weekend !
All paws crossed it shows improvement . Keep us updated !
Let us know what her vet says
Massive hugs

Good she is not licking and her incision is healing

We have seen members with kitties allergic to coconut oil and within a day or so see improvement.. we have seen kitties too with skin heat rashes as well as rubbing on cones
So hopefully tomorrow you will be sharing good news!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@CMuniz hello checking in on you and Delilah

Just to share we had another member recently post their baby had a rash on face right after spay/neuter
Believed to be allergic reaction to the anesthesia mask
It cleared up.

Keep us updated !
Hugs n head smooches

Last edited:

CMuniz

Lairian
@CMuniz hello checking in on you and Delilah

Just to share we had another member recently post their baby had a rash on face right after spay/neuter
Believed to be allergic reaction to the anesthesia mask
It cleared up.

Keep us updated !
Hugs n head smooches
Hi, Wow that’s great! I let Delilah run free today (even took her shirt off) and I bought the venterycin from Amazon. It just came in the mail. I didn’t apply it yet. I’m wanted to see if it will clear on it own a bit. I’ll let you know how she makes out. Delilah is back to her old self. It’s hard to keep her from going up and down the stairs. I don’t have a gate. She’s a kitten full of energy {= )(

Lynn W

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
It could be something she picked up at the Vet's office. It really looks like an allergic reaction to something she has come in contact with though.

CMuniz

Lairian
It could be something she picked up at the Vet's office. It really looks like an allergic reaction to something she has come in contact with
I sent pictures to the vet and he thinks the same thing. The rash now is starting to go away on her face. I’m hoping it’s starts to clear soon! Between her spay and now this rash I’ve been stressed out all week.

CMuniz

Lairian
@Yoda mom

Delilah’s rash is starting to go away. I took pictures of it and sent it to the vet and he said it looked like an allergic reaction. But now when I got home from work this morning sDelilahs incision looked a little swollen and d I got nervous and sent the vet a pic I’m awaiting to hear back. If it’s not one thing it’s another. I just can’t wait till she’s all healed.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@CMuniz (((hugs))) n positive vibes

Head smooches to Delilah

Following closely for updates

Sheldon13

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@Yoda mom

Delilah’s rash is starting to go away. I took pictures of it and sent it to the vet and he said it looked like an allergic reaction. But now when I got home from work this morning sDelilahs incision looked a little swollen and d I got nervous and sent the vet a pic I’m awaiting to hear back. If it’s not one thing it’s another. I just can’t wait till she’s all healed.
Definitely time to spray some of that Vetericyn on it I think. Never hurts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro