Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Special propose

Pretty Kitty

Lairian
First One:
3 sweaters now in Canada,
so sending by post would be more less and quick!:ThumbsUp:
Here its:
2kos.jpg
roza1.jpg

fiol1.jpg
fiol4.jpg

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Re: Beautiful sweaters for sale!!!

Hi everyone!
I just recieved these 3 stunning sweaters by pretty kitty! They are so beautiful and Nofuratu looks great in them but they are too small!!! Nofuratu is a much bigger cat than we expected and we didnt think to take measurements of him. They are too tight in the neck and front armpit area because he has a large chest!

So if you are interested in pretty kitty's designs and dont want to wait for one to be made and shipped from Russia.....these are brand new and should ship much faster from here in Canada

These sweaters are nice and stretchy, especially in the tummy area and would be perfect for a smaller, daintier cat or even a kitten that would grow into them.

The sweaters cost $27 each, which is totally reasonable, they are so detailed! I can ship all 3 sweaters from New Brunswick, Canada to a far away state like California for only $6 USD air mail. I am happy to ship the sweaters anywhere though, overseas as well. If anyone is interested in just one sweater I can ship seperately.

Just contact me, or pretty kitty. We both take paypal. I am very sad to part with these lovely sweaters but need to measure Nofuratu and order larger ones for my big boy!

Here are photos of the 3 sweaters on Pretty Kitty's lovely cat model. I wanted to take photos of the sweaters on Nofuratu but because they are tight it makes him cranky.

Pretty Kitty

Lairian
New one propose!
If you get thouse 2 sweaters together- you'll get it without payment for post sending:ThumbsUp:
f6b9568c513b.jpg

328959171766.jpg
95fed15fb507.jpg

5133ba60a115.jpg
20d45ce38c5c.jpg

Very soft! Very pretty - from Pretty Kitty!
Who would be lucky cat?

Rose sweater could be decorated as you wish.:BigSmile: name, flower etc.

MyLuna

Lairian
ich kann leider kein english
ich versuche trotzdem mal zu schreiben.....

kann man die Kleidung kaufen?
ich finde hier in deutschland wirklich nichts schönes.

wie teuer währe ein pulli?

firehillqueen

Banned
2kos.jpg
roza1.jpg

fiol1.jpg
fiol4.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I am the lucky owner of three of these wonderful sweaters. The latest photo of Cherry is taken in the first one. I am wanting four more...

sphynxluvr

Lairian
HA HA!! Renee Congratulations!! LOOK!!!!
The sweater was a bit tight on Ren, but he was a BIG BOY!! Luckily Mabel seems to LOVE IT!!!! I wish I could afford more, they are so much nicer than what I see in stores. Post more pics Please:BigSmile:

bellasmom

Banned
She is making one for Bella now, but its too big!! Taking her measurments was such a pain! She kept trying to play with the tape. Anyways I didnt know they were too big until I used them on another sweater for her and got it first. Its HUGE! So Pretty Kitty and I are trying to find the right size! But here is it so far!
bella.jpg

linepp

Banned
She is making one for Bella now, but its too big!! Taking her measurments was such a pain! She kept trying to play with the tape. Anyways I didnt know they were too big until I used them on another sweater for her and got it first. Its HUGE! So Pretty Kitty and I are trying to find the right size! But here is it so far!
View attachment 3184

Hmmm. wonder if we could change "Bella" to "Boris".... he is a tank!!!

wundrlust

Lairian
The sweaters are wonderful but my boys would rip them up and/or get their nails caught! Can you use fleece or sweatshirt material instead?

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh, Boris is quite secure in his masculinity!!! And purple goes so well with black.....
(boris will even wear pink quite proudly!!!)
Let me know!!

Looks like Boris and Nofuratu have the same style!
Nofur also likes pink and purples...

Back