Special surprise | Sphynxlair

Special surprise

Discussion in 'Sphynx Cat Tails' started by kalliee129, Apr 14, 2009.

1. kalliee129

kalliee129Senior Lairian Senior Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $368.02
    Ratings:
    +55
    Oh my goodness I can't believe she did this! When ever I go to work my mother watches Meecho. Well in the morning she can be pretty crazy and since no one is up to watch her I will sometimes keep her in my room so we can keep the chaos contained. Well I guess my mom wasn't feeling good and completely forgot to let Meecho out. Luckily I keep her food and water bowl in my room so she had plenty to eat and drink. Unluckily her littler box is not kept there. When I got home she was looking as sweet as can be all curled up in the blanket. As soon as she saw me she started to meom to me all about her day. If only I understood cat it would have saved me a HUGE surprise. You see as soon as I opened the door I could smell something wasn't right. I looked under the bed, under the desk, under the curtains, under the shelves. All I found is the pee on the sheep skin rug (yup that got trashed). A few hours later I had written the smell off as her urine, even though in my head I knew this was not a pee smell but since I couldn't find anything I let it go and just started to air out the room and clean up the mess. Later I noticed by pile of clean laundry on my shelf that I had been to lazy to put away the night before. I grabbed the laundry and felt something hit my hand and roll off onto the floor. Yup you guessed it.....I had found the poop. Atleast she had been nice about it and had tried to cover it. I just wish she hadn't chosen my very expensive lingerie to do it in. :tinysmile_cry_t4:

2. ilovemysphynx

ilovemysphynxAdministrator Staff Member

Sphynx Bucks:
    $6,040.16
    Ratings:
    +3,086
    • Fish
    • Dragon fly
    • Candy
    Oh my poor Meecho and poor you! She probable tried to hold it as long as she could. At least if you would have stepped in it I could say it was good luck, but in your hands I don't think so. Good luck with the pee smell our male goes pee pee in the only room we have A rug in sometimes and by the time I get the smell out he does it again, yuk I told my husband it is time for wood in that room now I can not stand it. There was something called pet out that kind of smeled like baby powder that I had bought years ago and can not find it now anywhere it worked well so if anyone see's it let me know. And sorry about your surprise :tinysmile_aha_t:

3. kalliee129

kalliee129Senior Lairian Senior Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $368.02
    Ratings:
    +55
    well luckily her pee doesn't have that high ammonia smell yet thank goodness. I decided just to throw the sheep skin away. I got a quote to clean it for like $80.00 and I only paid 90.00 for it so I just threw it out. It got on my nerves anyway.