Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

MeadowThorne

Lairian
I just got my first sphynx for my birthday this May. I have stopped my profession of horses showing since 9 and sold them and all my outside animals and dedicated my life to my sphynx n cats now. I have worked in rescue n rehab along with service n therapy animals. Enough about me !
Meet André my 5 month old sphynx who's a service cat in training! The joy he brings to me is so incredible I want the world lol or at least local people to get to experience it. He goes everywhere with me n letting people meet one live n in person is always priceless. He goes to two assistance living homes weekly. He just start find his pur when I kiss him. He goes for walks to visit neighbor weekly . Owning him had changed my life drastically I have had severe brain traumas and a service dog many years and become a bit antisocial but now I'm like a social butterfly. We stop for everyone who wants to meet him and touch him or take pictures. I love him so much I just bought my second sphynx last night. I
Own 6 cats now(my female sphynx will be named Asti n picked up next month from a wonderful lady (who has a cute boy left for sale) n a wolfhybird who's a service dog that licks André. His best friend is my wonderful Siamese Beijo a female who's has a rare defect has no canine teeth .
He's André the sphynx on Instagram and loves New friends and it has far better pictures.The last picture is him in my medical transportation van on way to doctors.

Attachments

• 20190529_212405.jpg
    20190529_212405.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20190701_113012.jpg
    IMG_20190701_113012.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 42
  • 20190627_103614.jpg
    20190627_103614.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 42

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Sphynxlair! I look forward to seeing you be an active member in the community and sharing André with us! He is adorable.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Welcome to sphynxlair. Andre is very handsome. Your intro brought a smile on my face. So much love for pets and specially Andre.
Good luck with the training of Andre to a service cat!
Can't wait to see his little sister.

MeadowThorne

Lairian
Thank you so much. André warms many hearts but mine the most and feel like he brought me a whole new life n washed my last away if that makes sense. I love your crews main picture 3 sphynx n a big dog you must have a lovely n lively home with tons of love yourself

Back