Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx Adult and kittens looking for good homes

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
I searched high and low in NY and went with one in NJ. I see you are pretty far upstate. If you want to know one in NJ, let me know and I can PM you. You might find this helpful as to why it is important not to just look in your state. What to expect from a responsible sphynx breeder
There are too many backyard breeders in some areas so it is important to research, so kudos to you.

Alcoa this might help How to Detect fraud sphynx cat adoption ads

@Lovevatforlife feel free to ask us any questions while you wait for the perfect baby to come into your life.

JCWaellner

Lairian
Hope all is well! Please get back with me about the cats. I am available anytime to come meet them. Please let me know if they are in need of food or anything. I know its a tough time in the world. But we are all in this together. Let me know. Hope to hear from you soon!

Evasquez0227

Lairian
We have had a hard time with money and family stuff and havnt been able to give them the attention and affection they deserve. Message for more details. No rehoming fee.
Hey there sorry to hear you’re going through a tough time. I’d hate to have to give away my pet. Are any kitties still available? I’m in Vegas and more than happy to find away to get which ever cat over to me. I have a sphynx now and I’m looking to get my current cat a playmate.

skoomadogg

Lairian
We have had a hard time with money and family stuff and havnt been able to give them the attention and affection they deserve. Message for more details. No rehoming fee.
I'm really interested in any one of them, are you able to travel or meet in a public area? I'm located in Central Florida, if you can't travel then I'm more then willing to take a drive! I'd love to see pictures of the ones who haven't gotten a home yet <3

Back