Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

sphynx apperance

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I was watching ghost whisperer tonight & there were a bunch of sphynx kittens!!! Did any1 else c this episode?

Elisabet

Lairian
How is it that those cute little kittens have to be evil?
No wonder people cant understand why we are so in love with them.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Awww, those kittens are adorable! If I were Jennifer Love Hewitt, I would have seen that dream as a GOOD dream, not a nightmare...LOL!

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
those kitties are so cute ;) But it makes me angry when cats are depicted this way in movies!! No wonder why people are afraid of cats

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Awww, those kittens are adorable! If I were Jennifer Love Hewitt, I would have seen that dream as a GOOD dream, not a nightmare...LOL!

LOL me 2, so they show their teeth, get over it:Cool: If I were her I would have taken everyone of those kittens home!:ThumbsUp:

wundrlust

Lairian
I don't understand why the media must show case Sphynx cats as something weird and strange as well as show case them in a negative light. I was watching Animal Planet a few weeks ago and they had the top 10 count down of strange looking animals making the Sphynx number 7 on the list.

I noticed when the kids were trick or treating they found my Nudies to be incredible especially when they were sitting on the landing over looking the front door. They looked like Gargoyels watching over their land. The kids giggled and ran to tell their parents who were waiting at the foot of the driveway. I really think the Nudies made the kids' day!

By the way, I'm am so happy to have found this forum. All your precious babies are incredible!!!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I don't understand why the media must show case Sphynx cats as something weird and strange as well as show case them in a negative light. I was watching Animal Planet a few weeks ago and they had the top 10 count down of strange looking animals making the Sphynx number 7 on the list.

I noticed when the kids were trick or treating they found my Nudies to be incredible especially when they were sitting on the landing over looking the front door. They looked like Gargoyels watching over their land. The kids giggled and ran to tell their parents who were waiting at the foot of the driveway. I really think the Nudies made the kids' day!

By the way, I'm am so happy to have found this forum. All your precious babies are incredible!!!

Glad you found us also! I saw that episode on animal planet and was half a sleep, woke up when I heard that and was like what???

Pbinky

Banned
I saw the episode last year as well. I was sooooo excited when i saw the kitties!!
i'm a bit of a youtube nerd and can find just about anything :Study:

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

That is awesome!!!!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Yea, the kitties were hissing to tell her to not marry that guy! LOL I can't believe I've gone so long in my life without a Sphynx until now. I'm so glad I got my baby girl, she is so special. I'm a Sphynx addict!! Everytime I go to the store now she is getting something new...Hi my name is Christina and I'm addicted to Sphynx. lmao

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yea, the kitties were hissing to tell her to not marry that guy! LOL I can't believe I've gone so long in my life without a Sphynx until now. I'm so glad I got my baby girl, she is so special. I'm a Sphynx addict!! Everytime I go to the store now she is getting something new...Hi my name is Christina and I'm addicted to Sphynx. lmao

Yep, these little guys are very addicting! It's taking everything I have not to get another one right now! :Wink:

Back