Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx Baby Hope Sick ( 1 years old)

Hkay

Lairian
My baby Hope started feeling sick two days ago I figured it was allergies, because she has to get an allergy shot every now and then. And I noticed it looks like she has another ear infection. She is smeezing but not a lot. She usually lays in the bed with me under the covers but the past two days she has been under the bed a lot and when she does get up here with me she will eaither sleep outside the covers or sleep with her head out of the covers. She also is staying extra close to me wanting to be right by my face ( which I love ). This morning I found small poops in my bed, she has never done that, they were small dried pieces not to many. I have noticed past few days dried blood spots on my bed I figured it was from me ( blood sugar levels ) but know I'm worried it's not. Any ideas on what could be wrong? I'm worried about her she's my whole world!

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
I think you have a few things going on. Ear infections are very painful for humans, so they have to be for cats. I would get a vet check as quick as possible. Remember to also bring a poop sample. Please update us.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Ear infection can be very painful and nasty. Best is to go to the vet.

Sending healing vibes to Hope.