Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynx breeder in Illinois

JMoritz

Lairian
Hello everyone!

I would like to purchase a sphynx kitten but I've read about so many scams, or unfit breeders. I live in the Chicago land area, but I would be more than willing to drive 4/5 hours to pick up my new kitten. I just really want to be sure I go through a reputable breeder. Does anyone know any / have experience with them?

Thank you in advance!!

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to sphynxlair, good to have you.
There are members on here from up North, that, could
help. Maybe they will send you a private conversation.
We aren't allowed to post breeder's names on here.

Maddie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Not sure how close you are to Canada, but worth checking up here! No idea how far you are but it might work... but I think Toronto is like 9 hours.. no idea of breeders in that area of Canada but there might be some closer. I hope someone can help you find a baby :)
IMG_1823.PNG

(Also since you seem to be around it, you should check out Brickworld lol it's in Schaumburg. It's a Lego convention. So think Lego Land level builds but it's built by normal people (mostly). It is amazing whether you like Lego or just enjoy art.)

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@JMoritz welcome to sphynxlair. Hope members of your area will pm you. Good luck, hope you find a reputable breeder